:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

NOOOOOOO… I’m grandfathered in that clause, I should have stated that upfront. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Good news! Your Woot order from Thursday, May 25, 2023 is now on its way. One package completes your order.

Shipped with Standard delivery speed

Get it in 3-8 business days

Bonus Of Charging

$9.99

Sold by Woot LLC

15 Likes

Me too!
Disappointment on the way.

14 Likes

My glorious “Bag of Coupons” BOC came today and it was like an early birthday present.

1 - I “heart” crap Woot shopping bag (I was anticipating this more than anything else in my BOC and it made me genuinely happy) = PRICELESS

1 - Woot luggage tag (I have no luggage or plans to travel anytime soon, but this is still awesome and I can find it used for it) = beyond value

1 - Large T-shirt (something to do with knowing love and the Millennium Falcon I’m guessing)(won’t fit & it’s in a woman’s size, but I’ll donate it just the same) = $15

1 - Set of 2 USB car chargers (I has no vehicular mobile right now, but eventually I will again & these will come in handy) = $6 (on average)

1 - Motion activated LED light strip (I’m sure I can find some use for it) = $3 (on average)

1 - Travel set of assorted stainless steel straws & cleaning brushes + case (who honestly carries a case of metal straws on them, just in case?)(granted I’ll still use them) = $8 (on average)

1 - Soundcore Liberty Air 2 wireless earbuds (better than the set I have now by far & although they may be refurbished or just an open box item, they did not come with ear wax already on then so that’s awesome) = $40 (*refurbished price… New price was a lot higher)

1 - Soundcore Life Q20 wireless headphones (again, a lot better than the set I have now. Although it was an open box, they seemed like they were brand new. Beyond pleased with these) = $65 (*refurbished price… new was more obviously, but I went with the lower price just in case)

Overall price, of things that I actually could put monetary price on, was $137. Unique to me, Woot items & the fact that I could use 95% of this BOC is beyond comprehension and I’m starting to question reality in general.

@ThunderThighs @davejlives Are you trying to give me a heart attack of joy or what?

31 Likes

We scored a Bag Of Coupons & were stoked to receive it today! It contained:
1 red I heart Woot! Bag
1 pair wireless earbuds
1 pair sport earphones
1 large Slytherin Sweatshirt
1 don’t touch my crappy luggage handle sleeve thingy
1 stainless steel straw travel set
1 beauty tool organizer
1 baby safety mirror
1 charging box

Super stoked with everything!

30 Likes

OMG the luggage tag! I love that so much!!
Headed to Hawaii in 2 weeks so I’m🤞for one in my box!

17 Likes

Yeah, I did and was stiff armed. Should be in the clear now though so ready to throw some bows to get that BOC!

Luke Rockhold Sport GIF by UFC

16 Likes

Does anyone that had a BOC cancelled after purchasing from Thursday’s Woot off get contacted by Woot staff?

12 Likes

If you’re getting your BOC in the next week and it doesn’t come with one, let me know and I will try and get this one in the mail to you.

11 Likes

That’s just reality. If Walmart advertised a sale on something that was sought after by a bunch of people and there was limited quantity, you can’t blame Walmart for not having the item when you show up when a thousand people showed up before you and got in front of you in line. Nobody has an endless supply of everything, let alone BOCs. Complaining just because you didn’t get what you wanted doesn’t accomplish anything. It turns this forum, which is supposed to be about people who successfully got one, turn into a complaintfest by people that weren’t lucky enough to get one. It’s tedious to see the sense of entitlement some people have. Yes I know getting through to the payment and then having it be canceled on you sucks. I’ve been there multiple times. Again though there’s nothing nefarious going on. That’s why a BOC it’s not like a regular purchase on Woot. It’s supposed to be about the thrill of the hunt and then if you’re lucky, the disappointment in seeing what you get (which is usually not disappointing). I know for certain that the IT workers at Woot are doing the best they can to upgrade their servers to compete with the sales requests. Unless you can go there and fix it quickly then complaining that things aren’t working accomplishes absolutely nothing. Just something to think about. Look at this way, you still have the $10.

23 Likes

How sweet! Thanks for the offer, I’ll let you know :wink:

11 Likes

Our designer knocked this one out of the park.

23 Likes

Yeah they did. Not that the others aren’t great, but this just appeals to my quirkiness since it actually has a real heart shape and not the stereotypical one. It has now become my primary shopping bag.

Free advertisement Woot. That and all the novelty shirts I wear and people ask where I get them from.

16 Likes

Well said!

10 Likes

I have a pack of 4 cruise ship luggage tags. I have no use for them. They are yours if you want them.

17 Likes

Bag of Coupons

34 Likes

I finally got one after years of failure since the last one. I will be back on Thursday maybe to post the disappointment.

15 Likes

My Bunch of Cleaner

1. Red I :heart:crap Woot! bag
  2. Under Armour 2xl performance polo gray/navy-father’s day gift?
  3. Polo 2xl navy knit shorts- matches UA polo- Father’s Day gift?
  4. Fefe the Dragon soap pet- one of my nieces will love this
  5. Pexxus 3 in 1 wireless charger- handy to put on my desk at work
  6. Soundcore by Anker Liberty Air 2 headphones- regift to someone since I’ve already got AirPods
  7. Vibe e-ssential motion activated LED light strip- sure I can find a use somewhere in the house for these
  8. AirTag yellow leather key ring-no AirTag here, regift or get an AirTag.
  9. Woot!?CRAPPY JAR OPENER- we’ll see if this ends up being useful.
  10. 22 unpackaged black nitrile? gloves, pretty sure size medium. Good for household tasks.
    Can’t say I’m too disappointed with this one. Useful items/regifts.
34 Likes

Got this one yesterday for my scavenger hunt Bag of Coupons

Pretty happy with it overall. The power adapter and the headphones make it worth the $ for sure. I’ll use those. The power brik though I don’t have a lot of C 2 C cables but may buy one or two clearance maybe on the jungle site. Have lots of B 2 C cables and adapters…

The shower head nope, donating
the makeup stand dealy - gifted that away
will use the grocery bag but have to tell my kids to not say c***
t-shirt - love the TMNT Raph! kids will wear that
The baby mirror - we’ll probably not use it in the car but have other uses for it.

Thankwoo!

37 Likes

cute kitty!

12 Likes