:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

And who couldn’t use those?!

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

14 Likes

How Cool!

10 Likes

Those jokesters at Woot! were working overtime on your BOC!

Cat Working GIF

14 Likes

My first BOC was in 2009, and had some computer goodies that may still be in use (wireless keyboard etc). It was $3 back then + shipping, but everyone paid shipping.

The one I got on May 4 via pointless push is the clear winner though, for both usefulness and dollar value

I suppose the crappy picture is appropriate. I didn’t remember to take a better one before my family ran off with the goods. The value of this Boatload of Cheddar is in the hundreds, if not millions, of dollars. Very pleased!

35 Likes

Bag of Coupons just landed.

Aside from the Dreaded Empty Box, not a bad BOC.

Two quick dry tshirts
Pacific Polo Shorts
Motion activated led strip
Iphone case
Car Wireless Charger
Fashion Earrings
Hamburger LED light
I heart crap bag
Finally, my favorite item, the Don’t Look at my Crappy Luggage handle cover.
My only concern is someone else will love it too and grab it off my suitcase.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

31 Likes

I assume the bag didn’t have a link either?

YAY! Glad people are liking these.

23 Likes

It’s great, thanks TT. :grin::grin:

15 Likes

My Bag Of Coupons from the 5/22 Scavenger Hunt arrived today…
A little more disappointing than the first BOC I got during Prime week earlier in the year, but still not terrible.

31 Likes

I’m not sure if you were just trying to say something funny, or if you were serious about hitting the F5 button? What does that do, or were you just trying to make a joke? You seem like you’re someone who knows what they’re talking about! Congrats on being #2 on May’s Leaderboard BTW! And I wasn’t talking about having to poo poo, as Nancy Pelosi would put it!

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

14 Likes

On a webpage (non-mobile), the F5 button will refresh the screen.

18 Likes

Man, that BOC does suck, but I’m not going to feel too sorry for you if its your fourth one this year!

Get Out Love GIF by T-Series

14 Likes

Thank you! You learn something new everyday!

15 Likes

Hey wait, who are you talking to? :thinking: Who is getting a BOC? :gift: :mailbox_with_mail:
YOU? :grin: :v:

13 Likes

Here’s what i got on my buy our crap! (Curious child not included)

Overall this is one of my best BOCs. Lots of things that I’ll use. Woot failed to disappoint me this time.

-i heart woot bag
-XL leggings… meh
-reusable stainless straws
-crappy luggage tag
-silicone scrubbers
-anker soundcore - will re-gift
-blu rock Jeans that are actually my size!!! :open_mouth: awesomeee
-halo compact jumpstarter/powerbank. I already charged and tried it and actually works…i was afraid it would not work.

36 Likes

The delivery date for my Bonus of Charging has been moved up to June 1st. Tracking shows disappointment is within 15 miles with
USPS awaiting receipt of package from UPS. Argh, just throw it on one of those brown trucks and skip the post office.

16 Likes

Whew. we try to weed those out when building BOCs. So many running loose in the warehouse.

21 Likes

I finally got one after years of trying!

34 Likes

got mine yesterday!
liked everything except I didn’t get a woot item :skull::skull::skull::skull:

34 Likes

Well, Woot sent me a lovely crap-on, umm COUP-on as an apology for my cancelled BOC. I’m going to hang on to it in the hopes of the Woot monkeys blessing me with another shot at a BOC…if I am not so fortunate before said apology expires, I’ll be helping myself to a new t-shirt of some flavor…maybe something with a shade of disappointment…like a big crit roll on a D20…

16 Likes

Happy Eugene Levy GIF by Apple TV+

12 Likes