:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

Pretty pleased with this BOC.

1. Crappy bag
  2. Crappy luggage handle tag
  3. Small strainer
  4. Wiggly eyes
  5. Box of Kleenex
  6. Under sink organizer
  7. 3 in 1 wireless charger (been wanting one of these)
  8. Hot Wheels Star Wars Death Star Trench Run. Immediately claimed and assembled by my 8 year old
39 Likes

A box of Kleenex, seriously TT? Plus a roll of toilet paper? Now that really is a BOC!

What GIF

21 Likes

Panicked this morning when it was time to run out and tape down our tarp for tomorrow’s parade (dont get me started on why we have to do it 28 hours before the parade starts…) I had just used up the last of the duct tape in the garage last week patching up a crack in the kids pool…but then I remembered a recent BOC included 60 glorious yards of professional grade red duct tape that was still in the box in my office. So thanks for saving my butt with your crap, Woot!!

35 Likes

Just got my tracking for my latest BOC and this one is being delivered by USPS instead of all my previous ones were delivered by UPS…expecting special crap for sure

21 Likes

A previous BoC helped me out today too!
We carve our pumpkins in the front yard and I noticed some volunteer pumpkin plants sprouting the other day. I want to see if they’ll grow some pumpkins this year so I moved them to the back yard (so my husband doesn’t complain lol).
I couldn’t remember where my garden tools were but I got a mini hoe in a BoC a few months back and it helped me to dig up and replant them! Hopefully they stay healthy in the back yard.
And yes, I transported my pumpkin plants in a pumpkin bucket :jack_o_lantern:

35 Likes

Anker PowerPort Atom III 65W Slim
Anker 622 Magnetic Battery (MagGo)
Anker PowerLine+ II USB-A Cable with Lightning connector
Ucomx 3 in 1 Portable Magnetic Wireless Charger
10 solar yard lights
Crappy bag
Crappy Grip-It Luggage Identifier
Kleenex box
Kaleidoscope Wonders Color Art for everyone
Wiggly eyes

I came out pretty good with my Batons of Courage!

44 Likes

Two pairs of headphones
XL pants
Clear gloves
Woot tape measure
A bay for crap
Garden hose strap

44 Likes

Grey Kitteh is looking at the camera like “come on Woot, you couldn’t spring for another box inside the first one, so I didn’t have to share and wait my turn? Pathetic Woot pathetic”

22 Likes

Sounds like my town and its parade shenanigans. Drove by and tent frames and camping chairs have filled the parade route. It’s madness that I steer clear of!

21 Likes

More Kleenex!

No Way Smh GIF

16 Likes

Where’s the fun in that? Some people are happy to get them & just clean them before use. It sounds icky, but they can always just be thrown out if they’re too grossed out to use them. And the woot pick & pack people don’t have time to check every box for earwax. Its not done intentionally.

What about floss picks? Or condoms?

16 Likes

Today I had to return to work after a couple months of paternity leave; however, my day went from crappy to CRAPPY! when my Batons of Courage were delivered! This is only the second time the crappy gods have blessed me with a smorgasbord of crap, and I am truly grateful for their bounty. Check it out!

A smattering of crap, to be sure, but also some real gems! I am thankful the Woot mascot has smiled upon me yet again. As we speak, the People celebrate my good fortune with fireworks outside. May we always bask in the good favor of Lady Crap.

43 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

On getting that FIRST :w_boc:

Good Luck GIF by Bingo Blitz

On your next :w_boc: disappointment :wink:

21 Likes

Season 3 Doctor GIF by The Simpsons

On that FIRST :w_boc:

Excited Luck GIF

On your next :w_boc: disappointment :wink:

22 Likes

Congratulations to you!!!

Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

Reality Show Singer GIF by NBC

:four_leaf_clover:Good luck :four_leaf_clover: grabbing that next :w_boc: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: picture

21 Likes

Congrats Congratulations GIF by Women Engaged

On that FIRST :w_boc: you scavenger :wink:

Horse Country GIF by clara.creates

Good luck searching for the next elusive :w_boc:

21 Likes

IMG_3358
Be safe.:grin:

19 Likes

I hope we get funny pics of googly eyes on stuff lol.

Upside Down Sleeping GIF

21 Likes

Anyone know what yard statue the Mega Giveaway winner got?

22 Likes

Trying to wait patiently for my Bricks or Concrete but estimated delivery feels so far away!!!

22 Likes