:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

The Batons of Courage had no batons…but lived up to its name of crap…

At least the Kleenex are going to good use lol
rachel berry crying GIF

42 Likes

Burger Time
big-buger-eat-buger

21 Likes

Got one!!

28 Likes

What about them? The discussion was about earbuds. One would hope common sense was used if the mother ship gets returns on the items you mentioned. Then again If woot sends those particular used items out in bocs I’d like to be a fly on the wall & I will be here for the comments & the aftermath.

P.S. That would be gross :face_vomiting:

Hope you are enjoying your holiday. :us:

19 Likes

Yay 4 u and ur upcoming disappointment (or not)!

19 Likes

I get it Friday and will let you know!!

17 Likes

What about them? The discussion was about earbuds. One would hope common sense was used if the mother ship gets returns on the items you mentioned.

Discussions evolve. I offered up other possible body-fluid-containable-objects to see where your magical “it’s no big deal” line was. Turns out you’re not OK with remnants from floss pics or condoms, but you’re good with earwax… common sense be damned.

11 Likes

Buy Our Crap.
All good stuff. I finally got one. It was totally worth it.

41 Likes

Maybe it went on a short vacation?:person_shrugging:

18 Likes

Hallelujah!

15 Likes

Boom Pound It GIF by TipsyElves.com

17 Likes

My first Bag O Crap! Some printer paper, markers both crayola and Chinese acrylic, suction cup hooks, a USB power only adapter for public ports, a copy of Gosford Park on DVD, a notepad, a precision screwdriver set, and a tote! Lots of odds and ends that I may not need, but the treacly sweet dopamine make my brain go bingo bongo :cowboy_hat_face:

38 Likes

It’s here! It’s here!!! The MEGA BOC that I won last week arrived today. I was a bit disappointed by the size of the box since it wasn’t the size of a pallet like I saw on some YouTube videos, but it did have some heft to it so that was promising.

In the top of the box was the obligatory Woot! “When Life Gives You Crap, Put It In This Bag” bag. Nice! We’re off to a good start because I didn’t have that one yet.

Started digging in and found:

(1) set of noise cancelling over the ear headphones (been hoping to get some of these for a while now)
(1) kaleidoscope coloring book (I’m into art so will use this)
(2) Don’t Look At My Crappy Luggage Velcro wraps
(1) set of precision screwdrivers
(1) Deathsmiles 1 & 2 game with bonus content for the Nintendo Switch (my kid will snap that right up)
(1) colorful set of measuring cups and spoons (I’m a cottage foods baker so I can never have too many of these)
(1) set of Soundcore Anker wireless earbuds (they look new, sans ear wax sometimes mentioned by previous Wooters)
(1) loose 3” microfiber cloth (?)
(1) pair of men’s Adidas size 8.5 athletic shoes that won’t fit anyone in my household
(1) Anker Bluetooth FM transmitter and charger, might be useful, not sure yet
(1) dual display USB-C hub (I already have one but the kid might want it)
(1) pretty teal colored looks like men’s large dress shirt (might fit me, or my kid)
(1) pair navy stretch nylon shorts, size M (might fit me or my kid)
(1) snorkel mask (will hang onto this in case I ever get a chance to go somewhere tropical again)
(1) Bug Zapper Pro (my kid is going to LOVE this, she HATES all bugs)
(1) phone / tablet cleaning tool (the kid will love this too, she’s a bit OCD about cleaning her devices)
(1) Beloved magnifying mirror (THANK YOU WOOT! I needed this for the pesky little middle aged goat hairs that pop up on my chin! Now I don’t need to buy one!)
(1) Electronic Keypad Dead Bolt (obviously opened and returned but it looks like everything is there. We already have these on our doors but might still have a spot we could put it)
(1) 3 in 1 wireless charger (slightly different style than the one I got in my last purchased regular BOC)
(1) plastic paint tray with removable liner (I was hoping my painting days were behind me, maybe not)
(1) three pack of exfoliating bath scrubbies (kid will grab those too)
(1) pack of assorted size googly eyes (I would never turn that down)
(1) set of two pink foam Velcro things? Looks like some kind of brace, not sure what they’re for and there is no label or tag or instructions? At least they’re my favorite color…

And last, but certainly not least, in the very bottom of the box was….

A WiFi robotic vacuum cleaner! Wow! Looks to be new in the box and not a refurb or a return. Pretty awesome!

So all in all, very, very little disappointment was to be had in this Mega BOC. After sifting through countless thousands of posts to see what to expect I might get, I wanted to post for the benefit of future Mega winners since it doesn’t seem like too many people show what they got in a Mega BOC.

Thank you Woot! for the extreme excitement of actually winning something! This was super fun. And if anyone knows what those pink foam Velcro things actually are, I’d really love to know, LOL.

41 Likes

My Batons of Courage:

• Crap bag and crap luggage grip
  • Body Hair Trimmer
  • Shower Head
  • Anker 3-in-1 charger
  • Car Dustbuster
  • Anker Wireless Earbuds
  • Ear Wax Removal Camera tool
  • Hair-Dryer/Brush combo

I’m thrilled with my haul! 10/10 would crap again!

41 Likes

Congratulations Congrats GIF

17 Likes

Wow that MEGA BOC was a score. Great stuff. Congrats on your haul. :clap: :confetti_ball:

17 Likes

Those examples are single use disposable items. Audio devices, on the other hand, can be cleaned and disinfected for reuse.

13 Likes

I went on vacation just as my BOC arrived. I had time to unpack it, but not take photos.

Here we go:

(1) Woot crap bag (I use these all the time!)
(1) Garden Hose Strap
(1) Package of Disposable Polyproplyene Gloves
(1) Woot tape measure
(1) package of compression socks (I think?)
(1) pair of Travis Mathew men’s shorts size 33 (not sure if they’ll fit, but it’ll be close!)
(1) set of 4 VONT LED Camping Lanterns
(1) set of Life P2 Soundcore by Anker Ture-Wireless Earbuds
(1) set of Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version Soundcore by Anker True-Wireless Earbuds

This was a great haul! I’m very happy!

39 Likes

Just got my Batons of Courage. My first BOC and boy was I ready for disappointment.

A crappy reusable bag, noise cancelling headphones, iPhone charger, wiggly eyes, phone mount for car, adult coloring book, 12 plug power strip, a crappy luggage tag, and a box of Kleenex tissues.

Overall not bad. Would woot again.

43 Likes

So much Woot-stan contortioning going on to legitimize Woot sending out earwax-encrusted products. Since you’re going for the single use misdirection, how about this product instead?

… because (and I suspect you actually know this, but are deflecting), the health concern is the unsanitary nature of items with body excretion from some mysterious former owner, not its “one time use.”

Next up-- previously opened jars of mayo?

14 Likes