:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

While not quite as amazing as keybman’s - not a diaper in my box - this was probably the best BOC I’ve ever received, and I’ve snagged quite a few over the years. ANyway, here are my Buffalo Oyster Croquettes:

Mixed Media Spiral Notebook/Drawing Pad
Crappi Bag
Metal art plate from Evil Dead 2
Adidas Track Pants, Size L
Yellow Leather AirTag Key Ring
Woot! Lip Balm
A GINORMOUS sack of toys
Some movie called “K” on Blu-Ray. Who knows. Perhaps K is some kind of citizen.

Thanks, Woot!

35 Likes

19 pound Berries on Cobbler just arrived :open_mouth:

17 Likes

That is a lot of cobbler.

13 Likes

Waiting GIF

13 Likes

Got a Bisque or Chowder today from the Woot!-Off Social event this past weekend.

Crappi bag!
Battery powered light (open box, inside of lens looks oddly miscolored)
Rainbow Magic Spring
Luxury Car Seat Cover - bought a similar item months ago :confused:
Phone mount for car - giving to my brother
3 Woot! Plushies - maybe clip to a mobile for our soon to arrive baby girl
Woot! Flashlight/Lamp with lanyard
Woot! Coloring book - give to nieces :joy:
3-Pack of Electrical Tape
MZEIBO KY-2020D Soundbar/Bluetooth Speakers - No box, but looks like all the contents arrived including instructions, power supply, cables, and remote

Maybe the best BoC I’ve gotten. Thanks guys!

37 Likes

19 pounds… had to put it on the scale to make sure after lugging it inside…

Crappi Bag
One Cup of disappointment, tears, regret, sadness, and misery
2023 Cats in the County Calendar (Will be useful in 2034)
Corsair SSD Mounting Bracket
Blue Spray Bottle
A tactical vest for either a dog or a small child
Shower Curtain Liner
12ct Scrapbook Photo pages
Small whiteboard
Garden Hose Splitter
50ct Black Surgical Masks
“Hold On” Binder Clips
Roll of silver HVAC Tape
Reach Dentotape

And finally… What you’re really waiting for! What the heck was so dang heavy?

An Alternator for an F150

I got got good :rofl: No regrets, especially since this one was paid for by a Happy Hour coupon :kissing_heart:

43 Likes

Ask and you shall receive:
[Santakini](Santakini With Hat Set - $16.99 - Free shipping for Prime members Santakini With Hat Set)

Triple dog dare you to post a pic of you in it…

9 Likes

sunbathing fat cat GIF by YoMeryl

This is the best you are going to get :rofl:

13 Likes

Bursting on Cornbread just arrived!! Eeek! It’s a day early!!! And it’s my first one ever!!!

…but the hubster is at work and wants me to wait til he gets home to open it, so…

AAAHHH! WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO?!?

• (A) actually wait FOUR TO FIVE EXCRUCIATING HOURS for him to get home, or…

• (B) open it from the bottom (so I can retape it and he’ll never know) and feign surprise and/or disappointment when we “open it together” or…

• (C) just demolish the box, scatter its contents all over the house, and blame it all on the cats?

0 voters
13 Likes

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

10 Likes

First one, you’ve got to wait.

Episode 2 Wait GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

My Bisque or Chowder arrived today!

Luckily, both Shelby and Blazer were thrilled to help show the crap to y’all!

First, Shelby is showing us the COMB and the WIRELESS SPEAKER.

And Blazer wants to show off the PINK DUCK, the SHINGLE GAUGE and the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS EARPOD HOLDER POUCH THINGY.

They both show the fancy shiny Woot CRAPPI (French for Crappy I think) BAG and the Woot BOC PIGGY BANK.

Both Blazer & Shelby show the dirt-color MENS SIZE 32 BRITCHES

Here, Blazer tastes the ROLL OF ALUMINUM TAPE and Shelby carefully watches the SHOWER CURTAIN LINER.

Blazer (or is that Shelby?) is wondering about the GYROSPHERE FLYING SPINNER BOX, the spinner-thing inside was charging and works! (but both dogs hate it) It really flies, uncontrollable and wildly… lol

Lastly, they display the box of 16 FLASHLIGHTS and BATTERIES! Yes, 16 flashlights that work! That’s 16 Christmas gifts I can check off the list!!

They look away to prevent blindness from the intense light from a FLASHLIGHT

Thank you Woot! This CRAP was GREAT! Merry Christmas everyone!

ps… I gave both assistants extra treats for their expert help.

46 Likes

In case I’ve never said it before, your dogs are gorgeous!

20 Likes

My Bisque or Chowder arrived today. A surprise as I was expecting two Woot packages from a order but not this. My Christmas crap was perfect for the beginning of December. :slight_smile:

WOOT! Dino, light bulb . . . LOL (tagged a bad idea and extra LOL at the filament) mini-light, and a wonderful Crappi bag . . My kind of fashion statement.

Ring light & smart phone holder mount
Phone mount for car
Hot Air Brush
7 Groove jeans . . Mom gift as they are the exact size of a pair of jeans I got in for her today. My 90 year old will rock those. <3
Emircey bed pillow . . Wow!
Adorable ceramic Christmas Ornament Tree that lights up
Electrical tape
notepads
Thanks WOOT!

38 Likes

OOOOhhhhhh goody! Now I can’t wait for my Bisque or Chowder based on @Wooter388032425 & @daveinwarshington ! I’ll take any facsimile and promise to not be disappointed. It’s scheduled to arrive tomorrow! :black_cat: :black_cat:

13 Likes

What in the world is this? Looks like it is giving the middle finger?!?!

20 Likes

My Bisque or Chowder is not due until Monday. So the good news is I have a full weekend of happy anticipation and the bad news is that Monday may live up to its usual reputation.

Maybe???

14 Likes

Pretty sure you guys have a camera in my house checking what I’m missing before you send these boxes out :thinking:. Awesome BOC bag too! So class-eh!

36 Likes

It’s a Woot plushie/clip. Thinking that is one where a child sees one thing and the adult goes “Wait a minute.” :smiley:

13 Likes

And a Woo! coloring book . . pictured but not noted. Just flipping through it. I’m a fan of Woot! tees and this book also showcases the talent found here. :slight_smile:

14 Likes