:w_boc: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

Blatant organizational coercion Texas to Parsippany NJ to Uniondale NY - on a truck…might today be a good day? pre next snow tomorrow? will they deliver to the front desk of my PO box so I can get it today before closing? will they deliver to the loading dock which can take 3 days or more to make it to the front of the PO?

might there be something i can use? My ipad pro screen just cracked and cobwebbed at the edges when I fell asleep watching a video not sure what happened - still usable but not a good time to buy with new ipads due as early as april - could i dare hope ???

Stay tuned…inquiring minds want to know ? Bored minds ? why not? who cares? sure I’ll tell you all!!

20 Likes

Try washing it again with about a cup of white vinegar in the wash water! That always works for me to help get funk smells out of stuff. The vinegar smell totally goes away once the item has been dried.

22 Likes

Hang it out on the clothes line for a few days. Rain, sun, air will help get rid of smell.

21 Likes

Remember to inspect your crap!

I got a very heavy crap box containing:
2 US Auto Flags
1 weighted blanket
A motorized scrub brush
A halofit(?) Watch that was a return. I say this with certainty because there’s a bonus clump of somebody’s dead skin on here.
An I heart crap bag, fulfilling the promise of a bag. Not posting a picture of it so others can be surprised.

Probably the heaviest crap I’ve ever gotten because the blanket is very large and very heavy.

Happy crapping, folks!

38 Likes

Here is my blatant, organizational coercion BOC

These are not very good pictures. In fact they are “crappy”. The jumpstart picture is actually a pair of fleece lined pants. The size is a mismark and fit me! I am thrilled over these pants since it is -10° right now! I liked the headphones but not sure if they work yet. I don’t really have much use for the bubble machine so will be giving that away and the flags for my funeral procession will be in my will.!

43 Likes

My Blatant Organizational Coercion just arrived!

Crappy Tote bag :heart:
Patriotic Auto Flags :us:
Bam Time bamboo toilet paper (Save that for when guests are over) :roll_of_toilet_paper:
“Live, Laugh, Love” Notepad
Children’s size small fleece pants (reminds me of Zubas?)
VOIP Cordless phone (“What’s a landline?”) :phone:
Rechargeable hand warmers (My spouse will love these) :fire:
Heated Cervical traction device
Noise-cancelling headphones
Vision Well Smart Camera (Neato!)
One cup of “Disappointment, tears, regret, sadness and misery” :cup_with_straw:

Overall, happy with my crap! Other than that I already got the Disappointment Cup. At least I didn’t get an alternator this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

45 Likes

Oh what a CRAPPY day!!!

• unknown size or brand air filter :expressionless:
  • battery operated lantern (batteries NOT included)
  • solar deck light
  • Woot flashlight (battery INCLUDED!)
  • Pub Crawl Compass
  • Toothbrush :grimacing:
  • Live, Laugh, Love note pad
  • I :heart: Crappy Bag
  • White 32/30 skinny pants (going in donation bin)
  • 4 drawer storage bin (seriously a pain in *$$ to assemble!!)
    ** Best for last!! A super AWESOME Brixley Cross Body bag, LOVE IT!! $30 value on Amazon!!! SCORE!!!
    Woot! Woot! 1st BOC in 2024!

Just found a stuffed Woot toy. My dog stole it…RIP

47 Likes

RIP - Ripped in Pieces :dog: :headstone:

26 Likes

Are you operating from a phone or a computer? I will “swipe down” on the phone screen to refresh the page, to no avail… Perhaps related to it being an iPhone

20 Likes

works on my iPhone the little circle thingie at the top spins - or do you mean the vestibule remains the same which is normal -?

19 Likes

Business or Coach arrived today – and honestly I didn’t have high hopes for it since the last two I got were… well… crappy :slight_smile:

Pleasantly surprised at this haul and, no lie, for the tiniest of split seconds I almost lost my mind when I read MacBook Pro :open_mouth: but a leather sleeve for my computer is good too! I mean… not as good as computer but still good! :slight_smile:

Here is the list for those curious:
MacBook Pro Leather Sleeve
Headphones (looks pretty new – still have stickers on them)
Mesh bag
Collapsible bucket
Snorkling gear
Two car flags
Massager with six attachments (works like one of those sports massage guns and I’m a runner so this is very cool)
Wireless car charger (looks pretty new too)
Toy car thing (a Christmas present for the FIL I think)
Crappy bag – not pictured

All in all, a very nice haul! Thanks, Woot!

43 Likes

Swipe down…i m on droid

18 Likes

Ahh I accidentally deleted my post while swiping. Guess I’ll have to repost since I assume there’s no recovery option?

16 Likes

Update to BOC Watch

Delivered to loading dock !!! So not in PO box yet. Drats!

19 Likes

Woot you messed up my Blatant Organizational coercion!

I’m not disappointed at all. I guess that explains why the cup for disappointment, tears, regret, sadness and misery is broken.

Additional contents
Green bag of crap ( score new colorpost deleted by author)
Mezibo sound bar, open box but appears to be new. (My 2nd one, love the first so win!) $60
Brand new s20 drone ( my 7 year old is trying to run away with it) $55 on Amazon
Brand new Anker 335 charger 3 in 1 wireless charger ( the box is dented but unopened, or it was, confirmed brand new, I have an Android app the watch charger part for the Apple watch doesn’t help but the stand still works) $16
2 pack universal car chargers ( I’ve got Anker ones I’m using, will gift) $8ish, can’t find the exact item
Poly type (I’m sure I can find a use for this)
Live laugh love notepad and clipboard - gifting

42 Likes

Received my Blatant Organizational Coercion last night and was not disappointed!

Here is everything I got!

• Cuisinart Stick Blender (been wanting one!)

• pillow

• Live, Love, Laugh clipboard and notepad

• 2pks of universal car chargers

• Ring Video Doorbell 2 (might gift it as I have one already

• Cup of Disappointment, Tears, Regret, Sadness, & Misery (my favorite thing in here next to the blender! lol)

• Waterproof Meat Thermometer

• Green Poly Rope

• Green Bag that says I heart crap :sparkling_heart:

44 Likes

Oh woot, my bag of crap was epic. I didnt take photos but searched amazon and took so.e screenshots, almost 300.00 worth of goods and all will be used.

Thank you woot :two_hearts:

44 Likes

Got Giant Jenga in my Woot box today.

26 Likes

I live opened it for TTHH, but here it is for those of you who don’t get into that fun chaos.

44 Likes

Are the crappi bags beach friendly?

16 Likes