:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

My spouse’s Blatant Organizational Coercion arrived on Friday, and since I know he won’t post, I’m taking one for the team to provide my fellow Wooters with a modicum of entertainment.

Once again, the level of disappointment with this box was extremely minimal! Someone at Woot is sleeping at the switch because I was pretty excited by the contents even if my aforementioned spouse was “meh.”

Here’s the list for you list loving people like me:

One unboxed Electric Spin Brush with many, many attachments! New, and it works! I’ve been seeing these in other people’s BOCs and was secretly wishing for one, so YEAH! And since my dear spouse leaves much of any cleaning related tasks to me, I’ll take it for the win that it is. It didn’t come with a charging brick, but it charged up perfectly with an Amazon one I previously bought from Woot! a while ago.

Yellow Tears bucket, we already have one of these but they’re nice for keeping my piping tips for baking out of the sink drain.

One package of green poly rope, will use this to tie up my raspberry plants that seem to go wild every spring.

(Not shown) one oversized bed pillow that came neatly shrink wrapped, so I’m guessing it was new, plus a polyester case for it that I will wash because it wasn’t packaged. The pillow is already on my bed and me likey! I was just complaining about my previous pillow a few days prior, so it’s almost like Woot! was reading my mind again. Scary! :scream:

Not one but TWO two packs of universal car chargers, probably will donate or give to family members who don’t have smart cars like I do that came with built in USB ports.

One Live Laugh Love mini clipboard and notepad, I’m stealing this item too because I can use it and he won’t.

One obligatory green anatomically correct I 🩷 Crap! Bag, which will go on my ever growing stack (and which should really be kept in the car for my weekly Costco runs).

Question: has anybody actually tried to do the review for an Amazon gift card thing (see little card in the Tears of Disappointment cup) and had it actually work? If it did, it would be like getting the Bag of Crap for free! Inquiring minds and all…

45 Likes

Thanks woot! I now have to get a betta fish thanks to you and to find someone who wears a size 8 shoe and can fit into a large. This hopefully will allow me to make new friends. Yay.

43 Likes

Contents of my Blatant Organizational Coercion: (and my plans for the items)

• Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender -refurbished (This is the 2nd time I’ve received this in a BOC. I already own a non-refurbished one that still works great, so this will be gifted, like the previous one.)
  • Black Ice XL navy sweatpants w/$49.50 :roll_eyes: price tag. (Probably Goodwill.)
  • Collapsible Bucket (Neighbor kids get this.)
  • Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer (Not a problem for me. Goodwill?)
  • AirTag Leather Key Ring (I don’t have any AirTags yet, but will keep for future.)
  • Pub Compass (Silly, but is a working compass. Will gift.)
  • Car Vent Air Freshener Clip-on, lemon scent (Don’t care for lemon scent. Will give away.)
  • Obligatory Woot Crap Bag (My least favorite design. I have 3 of it now.)
  • Woot Plushie and Woot Flashlight (Add to the Woot Stuff Box.)

I got this from a Pointless Push, so sign up for them!

47 Likes

39 Likes

Many days late, but what a lovely elder gentleman! how old is he?

22 Likes

My Blatant Organizational Coercion, ordered 1/11/24, arrived today:

Starting from the bottom left and going clockwise:

• A pair of New Balance 847 in women’s size nine. A very nice shoe, but sadly my wife wears a 10. Maybe my mom can wear it, otherwise it’s being consigned.
  • A generic handheld vacuum with accessories wrapped in a paper towel for some reason. Edit: the reason being it’s a used return, half full of dust, hair, and dirt. Ew. Might be useful for the car, so if it works it’ll be a keeper.
  • An “I :heart: crap” Woot bag.
  • A Woot flashlight/lantern/pen. :star_struck:
  • A “Live Love Laugh” notepad and clipboard. Always good to have something to write on.
  • Two packages of 100 resealable Christmas goodie bags. My wife says she can use them in her preschool over the next decade or so.
  • A Galaxy fleece zip-up hoodie in forest camo, size 2XL. Too big for anybody in the family, so it’ll be consigned. Pointless price: $49.50
  • Two Woot stuffed keychain… things. A dinosaur :t_rex: and a rocket :rocket: who looks like might be a professor :man_teacher: too. The dog might like to play with them. :man_shrugging:
  • A pub compass from Boxer Gifts, the compass that always points to a pub! With free mini carabiner. That one will probably end up at the thrift store.

All in all, a decent haul. The only major disappointment is that the 847s won’t fit. Worth the price of admission still.

46 Likes

I’ve got one of those! A bit meh on the whole but good for getting to sleep with a headache

27 Likes

Black Bird Thats The Point GIF by Apple TV+

Stop flaunting your misery…

20 Likes

WoW… I was exhausted just reading that depressing inventory list …

You have our undying condolences :bouquet:

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

20 Likes

I was supposed to get mine today, but checking again it says the label was created on the 12th and only shipped yesterday!! Then it transfers from UPS to USPS and they are :snail:. So yay, probably another week! Ordered something in the woot off and got it in less than 12 hours! Hopefully the more hype and waiting is not more tears. :rofl:

21 Likes

Add baking soda to the wash next time. It will help get the smell out.

21 Likes

Alright!! The reveal of my birthday BoC (Break out Champagne)

Break out champagne

• Woot Dino and bulb keychain plushies
  • Woot flashlight!
  • Crappi bag!! This is one of the coolest bags yet!
  • Metal reusable straw and cleaner
  • Hard bristle brush (potentially for horses)
  • Christmas metal tumbler
  • Pub compass, takes me to a pub regardless of the direction
  • Ionic air hairbrush (looks pretty used, has a bunch of someone’s blonde hair tangled up in it) not sure if this is normal for a BoC.
  • The coolest item (Cuisinart 7 speed blender!) this will get put into good use thank you woot!

Aside from the hairbrush (major disappointment) the disappointment was very worth it :blush:

49 Likes

Okay, Woot!ers,

So I’ve been lucky enough to be able to secure a BOC each month I’ve tried for one. Each one has been mostly tears and disappointment :joy:

But this one. Blatant Organizational Coercion, that I have absolutely no idea how I even got it, being several minutes late for the push, having to log in twice, as well as change my payment info… this one, did not disappoint!

I received:
2x 2 packs for Zevo refills (how did Woot! know I bought a plant that invited fungus gnats into my house :thinking:)
A carplay adapter (useless to me, but a friend could use)
An iPhone 12 mini case (useless to me, but a friend could use)
A battery operated camera (mostly useless, but maybe I’ll spy on my dog while I’m out?)
A container of Disappointment, tears, regret, sadness, and misery :joy:
Size large mens (?) pajama pants (that I will make fit me, because I love being cozy).
A 2 pack of car USB charging adapters (that I will donate)
A bungee cord with carabiners instead of the hook things (seems way more useful and will sit in my rarely driven car’s trunk lol)
A 2 pack of sparkly pink karaoke microphones (I plan to challenge my 13 year old son to a battle of the bleeding eardrums)

And last, but certainly not least…

An Onyx Studio 8!!!
That works!!
Holy crap!

***Edit to add, the manual for the speaker was on the top of the box contents, and I assumed it was a typical random thing added to the box :sweat_smile:

48 Likes

I have tried for several years to get a BOC and I finally managed to snag one on the 18th. No delivery info yet, but I am so excited just to be part of the BOC, group. Can’t wait to see what I get. Hoping for a romba, TV, soundbar, merrells, spyder, and of course a Crappi bag. I will be sure to post.

31 Likes

I GOT IT!! It was WORTH the wait!!

-OKP K2 Robot Vacuum (Still with plastic on. Already half way through the house and kids and kitteh are entertained!) I was gonna vacuum today too! WIN!!!
-NEW Unisex Gray Crocs M8/W10
-Pub Compass
-iPhone 13/14 Gemshell Case
-Zwilling all star bread knife, fancy
-Live Laugh Love Notepad w/ Clipboard
-I heart crap bag Green
-Woot Tears cup
-2 shirtwoot stuffy keychains

Thanks Woot! Best crap EVER!!!

47 Likes

1 Woot pen
1 Auto flag set
1 Pub compass
1 Woot Heart bag
1 Apple Leather wallet
1 5XL Bomber jacket (looks to run small)
1 Laifen Swift hair dryer

Not a bad one IMHO!

Update! The Laifen Swift doesn’t function. Just a fast-flashing blue led after powering on.

46 Likes

After some not so good shenanigans with um errr the dubious shipper it has arrived! Thanks Woot!

• I anatomically wuv woot bag
  • Solar Bug Zapper
  • Bazooka Bubble Gun
  • Disappointment cup/pencil holder/urine collector… unsure :slight_smile:
  • Xbox Controller and cable
  • Ring Video Doorbell 2
  • Universal Car Chargers
  • Stretch cord with carabiner clips
  • vintage crinkled up unused shipping sticker
48 Likes

I got my Blatant Organizational Coercion yesterday…box was heavy!. Enclosed:

• 2 pair jeans…30x32 and 32x32. Fits nither me or hubby. Too bad so big. Like the colors and ive been wanting clothes and shoes from BOC

• Woot dinosaur (grandson) and a wood pen/flashlight (COOL!)

-Cipboard and notepad. The notpad says “live love laugh” but the clipboard says “live laugh love” and now im confused about the order which to do these things in

• steamer that dispite the sus squished and taped box works GREAT.

• A compass that directs you to the nearst pub (like i need to be told)

-a solar deck light that is actually really good quality and i might be getting a few more for around the pool

-Some bluetooth shutter button and cell phone mount but its not all there so i dont know for what kind of stand. It has iphone and android botton but i have a zFold and it will not fit

-toothbrush. Goes into the cleaning bucket.

• 12 plastic stacking boxes with opening windows which are really good for my messy jewelry-making bench/area. Maybe now it wont loook like a bomb went off in a bead factory

45 Likes

Blue Oldsmobile Cutlass (BOC)
Blue Oldsmobile Cutlass - $9.99 - Free shipping
Hope some of you were able to snag one from my original link to the deal.
(Removed expired link to avoid confusion/frustration)

27 Likes

and no picture? actually maybe it’s best for people to imagine this. :grinning:

20 Likes