:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

I have loved getting back into Woot! Almost 15 years ago I was the one sending emails and texts saying don’t forget It’s A WOOT OFF! I never got a BoC then and man we tried for years.

Recently, I went through a couple hard years and I was looking at old emails and I was like “oh yeah” Woot! I came back at the right time and downloaded the app. It is just the same, but yet a bit different. I missed a lot before just looking for “the daily deal” and “woot offs”. Or maybe that really was all there was back then :thinking:. I love the large scale yet small community.

The deals have been great and I look forward to it every day.

Many “know” each other yet most don’t. TT, Dave, Froody, Peacetc, Styflan seem so constant, several other every day like Blueberry and Shelli, Bludonda, WooWoo and many others Someone today mentioned fun. It is fun, but also an escape and somehow a mental challenge on those deal days.

Thanks WOOT!

Edit… Dave not constant :joy:

27 Likes

Has anyone ever shown the pallet reveals? Like on the ones that need driveway clearance? Where are you!? :eyes:

23 Likes

Beautiful Openhearted Community has shipped! Can’t wait!

22 Likes

The pallet reveals specifically?

They’d probably be in the old forums, which are archived away.

There have, however, been Letter reveals which can be found, though most of those would also be in the old forums.

24 Likes

Is there anyone that has gotten something in their BOC that they already have one of, regarding Woot swag?

Go to the new Woot swag trading post:

22 Likes

There was a really good one posted about a month ago. Scroll up to check it out. If I remember correctly, he posted a video on You Tube.

20 Likes

Super light 3.5lb Bunch of Comedians headed my way.

16th-ish BOC. First was 2010. $3 with $5 shipping.

Some good, some not so good, some downright crappy.
The chase and then anticipation is always worth the price.

26 Likes

Woot posted a video earlier that shows a bit of a pallet winner’s stuff from one of the Mega Giveaways. That link will take you to Facebook but I think they posted it on all their social stuff.

24 Likes

mine says 6.5 lbs which is more than my normal 5lbs? be here in two days will update

22 Likes

yes i know its a placeholder

21 Likes

Thanks! But that video was of the things a winner could potentially get. I am talking about an actual winner from the pallet giveaways posting their pallet and things inside it, like people do for the boc. I would have had a video on a whole pallet in my driveway! Lol Someone mentioned youtube. Will have to check.

20 Likes

Here’s my really crappy pallet video:

We had so much fun using, rehoming, and fixing up stuff in that pallet. The video sucks bc a) I’m no good at this stuff, 2) it was swealtering hot, and D) I had 90 minutes to make the video, snap a pic, then clear out the garage before we got ready to take my kid to college. It was beyond thrilling, though.

46 Likes

That is an awesome video! Wheres part 2 and pics?

21 Likes

I found it! Just posted it for you on

Share Your 2023 Craps Here. It is the last post.

I tagged you on it. Let me know if you cannot see it.

20 Likes

Oops, forgot you wouldn’t be redirected to part 2:

41 Likes

Wow…so much good crap! This was fun to watch! Thanks 4 sharing it! Would luv 2 hear what happened with all the swings and pet steps :rofl:

21 Likes

I got that one, too! I cannot even image what might be in it.

22 Likes

The one my husband got recently had a placeholder of 3.5# and it was definitely more than that. Without weighing I’d have to guess it was about 10#. The one that should land on my doorstep tomorrow also has a 3.5# placeholder weight listed.

21 Likes

What’s the weight of the package?

17 Likes

Oh, that’s kinda cool!

LOL

Works?!??!

so much thievery involved with bocs

Name it crappy

:+1:

That was very nice and we’re glad you’re back! I shared your post with the company. :slight_smile:

31 Likes