:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

I just received my Boards of Charcuterie. What a haul!
Chicago Bulls hat
Apple wireless charging station
Leather Apple wallet
Pokemon kids tshirt
Mini Woot mystery box
Cuisinart Immersion blender set!!!
Garment steamer
Bunny bath scrubber
Pennies for crap coin purse
Pink squeegee

I feel like it was my birthday! Thank you Woot!

Update with the disappointment…the immersion blender doesn’t work :slightly_frowning_face::person_shrugging:

42 Likes

I live the charger— that is my hero item! This contraption is a juicer – – it was in pieces all over the box but did include instructions! I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do with it yet. The little helicopter is cute but again will probably give that to a nephew or a school giveaway. There was a few oddball items like the lantern! I would’ve used the coin purse that I’ve seen other pictures but didn’t receive that. I got the highlighter instead. All in all, Not a bad box of crap!

{Vmod edit: address label redacted.}

44 Likes

I got my BOC but it wasn’t taped on the one side well it was but it was untaped. I asked the delivery guy the next day if he knew anything that could have been in there or fallen out. I’m still waiting to hear back I don’t know it’s probably a loss only three items I promise so. TBC

17 Likes

They work good. But the only issue I have, is I can’t see what I am doing since I am crying. :joy::joy:

20 Likes

We got the exact same Crap (except my 3-in-1 charger was black). BoC twins.

22 Likes

This is my second BOC. In this box I got a Cloud Light Color-changing LED Light, a pair of Soundcore Total-wireless earphones, A Vision Well Smart battery camera, A Pennies for Crap Woot bag, a Woot 20 cardboard banner, A wireless microphone HIFI Speaker, a body massager, and a back pillows. This Crap is pretty awesome!

44 Likes

first in a year and it gets lost

17 Likes

But B0C isn’t the same as…

Checks notes…

B0C.

:stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

52 Likes

Pretty crappy stuff this time! Even the headphones were garbage. Can’t believe they charge $50 for that on Amazon!

45 Likes

My Board of Charcuterie

A vacuum sealer, no bags. Bought some though, but dont really have anything to seal. But should i suddenly need to, im set.

A candle warmer, bulb broken. Replacements were cheap tho and burning candles gives me headaches…maybe this is a solution! Yay!

Paint brushes. I hate painting

Nifty flashlight. Almost blinded for life when the side light suddenly came on as i was clicking through the settings. Useful.

Vinyl gloves. Good for the kitchen (hate touching pork. Yechhh.) Love shnitzel and pork pie tho

Woot duckie, which my dog claimed and wont give up… We have a thermometer duckie in the pool that hes not allowed to touch so he is THRILLED to have a duckie of his own.

A drone. No need for one but my toy. Husband keeps asking if i tried it. Picks up the box. Stares longingly… MINE.

46 Likes

Got my first Box of Crap.

A juicer
An Old Fashioned Lantern
BT ANC Headphones
LED Faucet Light
Highlighter

46 Likes

44 Likes

I thought the stick blender I got didn’t work at first until I realized I have to hold down the unlock button AND the power button at the same time. Mine didn’t come with a manual so I had to Google it. Good luck!

26 Likes

Definitely the strangest one I’ve received so far! (Yorkie for scale)

• Mini BOC BOX
  • Hurley leggings
  • Leather laptop bag
  • Straw hat
  • Glow in the dark putty
  • Coat & Hat hook (goes great with the hat!)
  • Blue woot ducky
  • Vinyl gloves
  • and finally… a Windshield wiper motor??

Happy birthday!!

47 Likes

Are the blue Woot! duckies thermochromic?
Color Duck

29 Likes

Your Yorkie is adorable!

21 Likes

Such a cutie pie puppers!

20 Likes

Thank you so much! It works! No more disappointment!

19 Likes

Got my third BOC ever during the birthday celebration :birthday:. Always exciting to get one, and not the worst BOC I’ve seen, but my least favorite to date. Almost all with be donated or passed along to friends.

My “Bricks of Crap” contained:

• 2-pack of pillows, compressed like those newfangled mattresses but they’re just standard fill
  • Pickleball set (4 balls, 4 paddles, 4 little mesh “cool towels”, carrying bag)
  • Tiny power bank made to look like a really fat compact
  • Screwdriver (manual) with a few exchangeable bits
  • Random lightswitch
  • And the (literal) highlights of the box - a mini BOC box and one of those flower Woot highlighters

Good luck all. Happy Birthday Woot!

41 Likes