:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

I scored a Box o’ Crap on June 10.

:black_small_square:︎ E7 Noise Cancelling Headphones - unopened

:black_small_square:︎ Anker Soundcore wireless earbuds box w/ a different brand of non-working used earbuds inside

:black_small_square:︎ Animal bath puff

:black_small_square:︎ Woot coin holder - "Pennies for Crap

:black_small_square:︎ 5" x 4" x 4" Woot box

44 Likes

They are! They turn white when hot.

20 Likes

Aha! In that case:

Color Duck2

31 Likes

My Box of Crap had some great disappointment in it! The Blow Out Candles from the Woot Off leftovers delivered:

+Tonor condenser microphone
+Greentainer metal food container
+Full face mask & snorkel (giving serial killer vibes out of context)
+Liberty Air Earbuds
+Vinyl exam gloves (I think we still have some from my BOC last year during Woot!'s b-day)
+Duo Flashlight
+Hogwarts Legacy for XBox (going to goodwill since we don’t have an Xbox)
+Woot! Rubber duck. Clearly Woot is following the strategies of big tobacco by marketing to kids and getting them hooked young!
+Adorable Woot! Box

Thanks for the birthday present, Woot!

44 Likes

Our very first box of crap. Thank you Woot!

45 Likes

That was fun! Great unboxing!

18 Likes

Ur video is so awesome…thank u so much 4 sharing! Ur kids r awesome!

17 Likes

Received the Blow Out Candles !!!

(The bottom box)

From top, going counter clockwise

Calvin Klein black swim trunk, size XXL, 100% polyester

Blue woot! duck !

MedPride Medical Examination Vinyl Gloves, powder free, non-sterile, # MPR-50905

Columbia Sportswear Performance Fishing Gear shirt, Omni-wickTM, Omni-shadeTM, UPF 40, size MM

PatiCool Colorful Happy Birthday Banner

Ultra Hardware Coat & Hat hook, satin nickel finish, 3-9/16 in projection, # 37093

20 Woot! ? cardboard box, 5 x 4 x 4 in

Fun Factory Temperature Change Putty, # BU14062

Lovevacuum Battery powered Vacuum Cleaner, Model A11
It came with instruction book and all accessories :grinning: … except for the charger :frowning_face:

49 Likes

Awesome BOC and you and your family are adorable and funny! :+1::clap::confetti_ball::joy::blush::green_heart:

17 Likes

My Blow Out Candles contained a lot of what my previous Bag of Crap had and a spare box to store crap into :smiling_face:.Another pair of Bluetooth headphones, more handsfree phone holders for the car and wireless phone chargers. New items is a very interesting solar panel charger, a Woot! rubber ducky :partying_face::clap:, a box of vinyl gloves, an ultimate karaoke mic :notes: :grin:, scented candle, and chalkboard thank you cards which makes this box not such a disappointment after all. :+1:

45 Likes

Where did you find yours? Tiktok keep sending me to the bio and there’s nothing there LOL.

15 Likes

Ok, I’m curious. Where y’all find the order page for this last BOC? I’m looking!!! But obviously not in the right spots. And the instructions on some platforms have me going in circles.

16 Likes

These reveals are mostly from Woot Off B0Cs.

18 Likes

I’ll buy the game from you. Message me.

15 Likes

My Bag of Candles arrived only lightly hugged by the USPS. Overall a medium-crappy assortment!
1 x LED Old Fashioned Lantern
1 x LED faucet lite
1 x slightly-dented toaster
1 x loose curling iron
1 x probably used snorkel and mask set
1 x tiny Woot! Box

Not pictured: woot! branded highlighter pen

The lantern will be a hilarious addition to our front porch decor, as will the snorkel and mask (which will be worn by our resident porch skeleton). Unsure if the toaster will make delightful toast or horrible fire; same goes for the curling iron.

43 Likes

Was just thinking the old-fashion lantern was pretty cool!

21 Likes

Tell them they’re welcome.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute!

LOL

Yeah, I haven’t decided if that’s cute or scary.

Only for this first round or while supply lasts. Then you can be sad that there’s no tiny box.

Wow, they did a number on that box.

Hug GIF by The BarkPost

Trippy.

HAHA! Love it.

Alas, when building the thousands needed for birthday, they missed a few. It wasn’t promised though so I’m off the hook. :w_tongue:

Oooooooooooook. yay.

Sometimes it’s the simple things.

Whoa.

ooops

Getting closer to being caught up!

33 Likes

I found one in the Woot birthday party leftovers

18 Likes

I just want to buy that dino light.

19 Likes

Did you 3d print a mini cat to go in your mini box?

16 Likes