:w_box_o_crap: Share your 2024 Craps Here!

The household teenager printed the cat for father’s day. The household father swiftly attached googly eyes - googly eyes that I had received in a Bag of Crap last year. He then placed cat in box. I think its all the BOC over the years when the husband has watched me take photos of the living cats with the BOC loot… It’s like its come full circle.

24 Likes

So, no vet intervention necessary? :grin: I am relieved.

:musical_keyboard:

19 Likes

First of my “Box o Craps” thoroughly as disappointing as it should be for a Batch of Coupons.

Anker Life P2 earbuds(used). Hopefully working
Pet blanket
USB to USB-c cable
Vinyl gloves
Dove Deodorant/antiperspirant
Woot! Pennies for crap bag
And the new and improved Woot! Box

44 Likes

I won the May Leaderboard drawing! Here is what I got:

Blu Rock Size 34 carpenter Shorts
Hoka One One Running shorts - in my size
Auto Seat Organizer
Barzel Elephant bracelet
Pandora “Sister” heart charm
Otterbox Pixel 8 pro case
2 pack Body scrubber
Orrente Stunt car
Sunbeam heated blanket
Netgear 100NAR Range extender
Woot Tears spoon
Woot “?” Bag - my 2nd this month

Ill Take It Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

50 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

22 Likes

Maybe Woot will be including Corgis in the BOC someday!

CONGRATS!!

27 Likes

Congrats! What a great haul!!!

18 Likes

Way to go! Good score!

20 Likes

I found a similar one on the mother ship. There’s also unicorns.SANKEDOU Dinosaur Night Light for Kids, Touch Sensor Silicone 7 Colors Changing Room Decor for Boys Girls, Rechargeable Baby Mood Light Dinosaur Lamp, Cute Bedside Lamp Dinosaur Gifts (Green) https://a.co/d/0bEGur4m

19 Likes

Oh, poor little kitten can’t control their “tail”. :open_mouth:

So success on our part?

Ooooooh!

Another successful crap.

Score!

Nice. FYI: They sometimes remove things from boxes so more stuff will fit in the BOC. :slight_smile:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Those eyes.

Heh, that’s woot for ya. If you’re a wooter worth your woot though, you’ll find a charger.

And I’m caught up!

Figure Skating Spinning GIF by US National Archives

… for now.

36 Likes

Mine don’t change colors, but I still love them

19 Likes

Did you use warm/hot water?

17 Likes

My Box of Coupons from birthday week. Disappointment achieved. A+ Woot. Although I was prepared based on the BOC received by others. I remember the 15th Birthday extravaganza. There was $50 super BOC that were absolutely fantastic. Disappointed (part of the 20th Bday theme) that the 20th Bday was $2000+ Mystery Boxes. Tons of $10 BOC for the 20th Bday but is quantity over quality really better? End of the day, the trill and anticipation outweigh all the disappointment.

• Mini BOC
  • Bottle warmer
  • WIFI Camera
  • Knife set
  • odd sized shorts…really long legs, super narrow waist. Can’t imagine the body type they fit
    (not pictured as they were claimed before snapping the pic)
  • woot highlighter
  • string of bike lights

Still not sold on the Bottle warmer. We’re not in England…

45 Likes

Woot has accomplished it’s mission successfully…

Sent a beat up BoC :melting_face::disappointed:

But failed to hold up it’s bargain till end… Well here’s my finds

1. Baby woot BoC (I’m not sure what to do with it as it too is beat up a bit)
  2. Auto seat side Organizer (Maybe for my future car or may go out as a gift)
  3. Tears measuring spoon :joy::joy::joy::joy: (lol, my tears take up less space)
  4. Envelicus disposable gloves (for the love of God please no more gloves, I’m begging you!!!)
  5. Lysol disinfecting wipes (yay!!!)
  6. Tingle head massager (hmmmm cool cool cool!)
  7. Panasonic xbs true wireless noise cancelling earbuds (sealed and new, well something to sell or gift)
  8. Iniu slim power Bank (another to my stack or gift to mom n dad)
  9. Allbirds Natural Run Tank size XL (sorry no ladies to gift to, woot giving me a hint!?)
  10. Canada weathergear shirt size L (No clue it’s male or female so I’m confused) A LITTLE HELP PLEASE.

Overall great haul but a few weird stuff part of order, didn’t you woot guys kick the boxes like footballs!? Be honest! :joy:

41 Likes

Sorry for the delay! Youth Baseball tournament took up the next week of my life after opening this box (WE WERE CHAMPS THOUGH!!) and then I had to catch up on work.

Now for the good stuff!

Colorful woot highlighter – priceless!!

Mini Box replacement of the bag – cute, but not put together to correctly make a box

6 in 1 Screwdriver set – Roughly $5

Snap-Close storage containers - $8

Generic phone charging pad – Probably $10

Outdoor furniture tarp – No name brand that we could find (didn’t look super hard) but probably around $25. Fits our outdoor furniture though so I’m happy

2-pack bendable magnetic barbeque lights in fancy case - $27 (actually really excited about these)

Zeeporte Security Smart Battery Camera - $44 used on Amazon (missing the mount but the camera turns on)

Aedavey Cordless Nail Lamp - $60 on the mothership! Immediately used by the women in the house.

So over $175 of stuff and most of it is useable!

50 Likes

Holy crap! I just won my first Box of Crap BOC (Binge on Chips), since the swapover. Great timing by accident on my part, checking the threads site 2 minutes after it posted. I figured 2 minutes was 1.90 minutes too late but I snagged it.

I would like to thank the academy… No I mean I would like to thank Woot and laziness on my part for not doing anything else at the time that it was posted. Yay for procrastination! I guess that means I should go be productive for the rest of the day :pleading_face:.

30 Likes

El crapo muy poquito

41 Likes

Congrats on a good haul! I can see the nail lamp is a big hit!

25 Likes

Bawks of Crap

Ok honestly expected dryer sheets and latex gloves but my faith has been restored!

1). Anker 335 wireless charger 3 in 1 ( no charging cable but will figure it out.

2). Soundcore Spirit Pro earphones.

3). Vision Well Smart battery camera.

4). Bark color screen dog training collar.

5). Color changing elephant night light.

6). Green woot coin purse.

7). Very small woot box.

thanks again Woot!

43 Likes

Bawks of Crap

Anker 335 Wireless charger

Soundcore Spirit Pro earphones

smart battery camera

color changing elephant night light

Bark dog training collar

green woot change purse

very small woot box.

Totally expected dryer sheets and latex gloves. FAITH RESTORED!!

Thanks Woot!strong text

38 Likes