Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Uh, Denise Richards wasn’t in Die Another Day, she was in The World is Not Enough. Rest of the stuff is true though.

Bought this a long time ago it was up. It’s a great vacuum, better then any Roomba we had years ago. One big word of warning though. The “wi-fi” does not work on reconditioned. Our vacuum was already claimed by someone else and it does not release.

1 Like

This vacuum needs a fin…

I’ve had bad luck with the Shark / Ninja brands the last year or so. 2 robot vacuums and an air fryer have broke on me.

But that being said, I bought this model refurb and it has been a trooper. I think the flaw with the other 2 was that they were “walmart black friday” editions and used lower quality parts.

Being unable to use WiFi on a WiFi controlled device would be inexcusable, especially Factory Refurbished. I’m buying one and will work with their tech support if that’s the case.

Did you actually get a final determination from Shark support that nothing can be done, or did you just give up when you didn’t get it to work? I’m skeptical that there’s no reset either on the device or on the servers that would release a claimed vacuum.

1 Like

Sadly mine arrived and was not working…would not charge.

Woot was GREAT handling the return process!