Snowman

wow. Since when do people want to pay money to look like a fat snowman?

LIGHT IT UP IOWA!!!

Loved this shirt during the derby… was much better than what was top 3.

Ever since w00t started offering kids sizes the shirts have sucked.

Agreed. So many decent shirts… a costume shirt wouldn’t have been one on my list.

My picks were much more appealing. (Zenne and Twallis were both nice to see print, but I don’t think either were the best over all for these designers.)

for this I stayed up past midnight?

This will only work on people with light skin color.

feelin it

What? How come?

hehe, this is hilarious and seasonal, meaning when i wear it next june, people will be all “dubbya tea eff ?”

in for one

Well, I live in Vegas where we can often wear t-shirts in the winter, in fact, it was 80 today. Not to mention, I see “Snowman” in my list of Halloween costume possibilities for next year.

So, I said I’d buy 3 if they printed it, so I did. I would have LOVED it in a long sleeve though… stupid woot and their bogarting of all the sleeves in the world!

east coast sleepy kitty. bye woot.

lame wootoff

but i still love you. thanks for the reacharound. such a true friend

clownwhite all over your body would work. Sticky as all hell, but it would work

It’s not too cold for a t-shirt, but nobody will know what it is supposed to be!

you know i check woot shirts less and less often…

THIS is your grand finale?

no edgar pick? or oh idk something not f ail?

your company is so lucky i like crap, cause im sticking to the original for a while till you get your heads out of your asses.
i think i once thought joel was a really cool guy… but the memory is hazy.

I never did like the costume derby, but since some did I was fine with it; still not understanding why we need more though. I’d much rather see a winter derby since 'tis the season pretty soon. If I hadn’t seen some awesome designs get passed over three times now (their own derby, the do-over derby and now the EC’s), I suppose I would just say whatever or maybe meh. :wink:

because costume shirts are stupid, but costume shirts right after halloween are doubly so.

Seriously, go through the doubletake and tell me you couldn’t have found four shirts better than this one

I am really disappointed. Is there any hope for more EC’s, or is this officially the definition of anti-climactic?

called it! just in time for the holiday season

Totally.

I am an avid shirt.woot purchaser but this is by far my favorite! I just bought 3; one for me, my brother, and my nephew. Our last name is Frost so we are going to wear them as a suprise for everyone on X-Mas day. Also, I hope to wear it before to strike up conversation with hot chicks at the bar.