Sony WF-1000XM4 ANC True Wireless Earbuds

Sony WF-1000XM4 ANC True Wireless Earbuds

1 Like

Sony Buoni.

Why was my BoC canceled by w00t??? How can you run out of crap? If more bocs come up today then you should do the right thing and fulfill my order.

I buy these to open with my 93 year old mother in law because she gets a lot of enjoyment out of the surprise and needs the interaction. If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t bother.

3 Likes

From Woots notes:

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Yes, the emails clearly states this. So there will be no more BoCs today?

There may be.

Woot doesn’t usually disclose that, not that I know the future product lineup.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Woot cancels my order because it ran out of the item. But there may be more of the same item??? Not very helpful.

How about if you think of it this way?

They have a preallocated amount of B0Cs per batch.

Sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Still not helpful. I purchased the item. It’s up to w00t to fulfill the order

1 Like

Yes, w00t should do the honorable thing and fulfill the order.

Something that is in very short supply

1 Like

Is that a large market for those phones?

An expensive one

For the specs, or in general?

Hi all. We know hunting for BOCs is presented as a hunting game, Sorry for the frustration that can go along with such a game. We do know it can be frustrating, but we do our best to give everyone a chance to get a product that sells out in seconds.

3 Likes

WTF? I just had another BOC cancelled! What is wrong with you people?

We’ve all had BOCs canceled or denied. They are selling a limited quantity each time and thousands of people are all trying for them at once. I doubt there are many ordering systems that could process all that with complete accuracy. There will be errors and it will hurt when it happens. But it will happen to everyone.

I’m sorry yours were canceled. I know how it feels. Here’s a screenshot of my order history in November:

Please keep trying.

Oops! Is not a way to run a company

And Bezos needs to offshore the customer service!