Sun Bed

Yessss, so excited that this is printed!

I find this so charming, RandyO. This will surely sell well for the kids. Congrats on the print!

Looks like the Sun also needs coffee before he’s able to rise.

I thought the Sun’s diameter was 109 times that of earth & over 400 times that of the moon. Maybe it’s just the perspective of the viewer.

I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP.

A t-shirt for insomniacs. I like the moon’s little row of stickers. Also how the moon looks like it’s about to bounce up and down several thousand times. Guess it must have taken a nap during the eclipse.

ARE YOU STILL UP??? AWESOME!

“This one time, at band camp…”

Don’t wear this shirt: in front of some nerd who’s only going to correct it with science.

I bet the constant “Goodnight Moon” is a pain in the arse.

Is this the official shirt of the Flat Earth Society?

if only there was a map, er flat earth behind the beds. Everyone knows the earth is flat, right?

I bet sleepovers with the stars are fun. The roudy bed jumpers get thrown at Earth.

Not sure that the sun would be able to cuddle up with sky and clouds. Because they would evaporate. Just saying…

From my favorite pink floyd album/cd

“I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight…into the shining sun”

So, how come Moon has all those nice little nocturnal stickers on his bunk, and Sun has none at all?

Because the sun is too cool for stickers and ponies and Myspace.com. :stuck_out_tongue:

I SAID GOODNIGHT MOON!!

Sun, Sun, stay awake! Sleep again another day!

I saw this on your deviantArt a while ago Randy, and thought this would make a wonderful Woot shirt. So good. :slight_smile: