Sushi Chef 5 piece Sushi Kit

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Wooters.us - it’s a joke, right?

Sushi Chef 5 piece Sushi Kit [Bamboo] - $14.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Bamboo Rolling Mat and Paddle, 1 * Nori Toasted Seaweed Sheets - 5 Full sheets, 1 * Extra Fancy Short Grain Rice - 20 oz, 1 * Japanese Style Dark Soy Sauce - 10 FL oz, 1 * Wasabi Powder - 1 oz

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Looks like it’s bedtime for bonzo. I don’t know why I keep hoping for something good; I’ve gone well over my wine.woot limit in the past month and really should just MiB flashy-pen this site out of my brain until Gift Week.

Previous Woot

Some sushi recipe links:

DIY Sushi Recipes

sushilinks.com

sushirecipes.org

…aaaaand it’s time for bed. Night, y’all.

https://sslwine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4122173

Got this last time, it’s not kosher. I gave it away.

SUSHI!

booo

I don’t eat Sushi and my wife’s pregnant. I think it’s time to go to bed.

10am-12noon ET for the next item which will not last long. I will be at work.

Psssst… Hey folks – take off the blinders. See the big picture. Think about GIFTS!

Would not count on that. IIRC, Radog was still at 86% after an hour or so, and then disappeared.

Enjoy your sleep and what ever else when ever else. God Bless your family.

3 roll combo at benihanna = 12.99 + soda 1.99= 14.98 pre tax/tip

Teach a man to fish set= 19.99

Inability to sue restaurant for ecoli= 1 trillion loss

I’m quite tempted, but then again I’m not risk averse.

So, this is a great idea for a gift. It is actually a lot easier to make your own sushi than you think…

My only thing would be that the ‘wasabi’ powder, is really just a flavor of horseradish powder. It will get the job done, but not true wasabi.

I think this is a great idea for anyone you know who likes sushi, and doesn’t mind a messy kitchen every now and then.

I don’t know. Don’t you need really sharp knives for sushi? I’m not ready to spring for $500 worth of Shun knives to take advantage of my $20 sushi set :wink:

Knives for what? You cut the fish first? :tongue:

got one. stoked!!

Considering this isn’t wine, do I still have to be 21 to buy it? Been meaning to find a sushi set and this is a good deal…

sushi