Thursday, 11/8 at 7pm CT: Thursday Night Woot!ball

a4c0c638-981a-4b36-a2db-8a38de4790f4

THIS WEEK: CAROLINA PANTHERS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS

When a team scores, a new product is revealed.

We’re back! The deal cockroaches have been scurrying about the warehouse and have found new things to unleash! We can’t give you all the details, but we’ve got stuff like:

• Folding Bluetooth headphones
  • Luggage
  • Tricycles
  • Hand-held games
  • Sushi roller kits
  • A very limited number of a certain “classic” style video game
  • Another very limited number of bawk-bawk-bawks
  • Plus lots of other random stuff at RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICES

Here’s how it works:

• Go to the landing page, watch the game, and follow along with this thread to know when to refresh the page.
  • The page will either be empty or say “SOLD OUT” until a team scores or we decide to release the product. Sorry, can’t make it any better. This is Woot, remember?
  • Each time a team scores during the game, we’ll reveal a new product.
  • We are not counting points, just scores. So if a team scores a field goal, we’ll release one product. If it’s a touchdown, we’ll release another one.
  • Points after touchdowns don’t count. Whether it’s an extra point or a two-point conversion, we don’t care. We’re only counting the touchdown. Got it?
  • But what if it ends in a 0-0 tie? Well, that’s a bummer, isn’t it? If the game is a dud, we’ll find some things to trigger new deals (turnovers / penalties / suggestions from the forums)
  • Quantities on each of the products are limited, so act quickly.

SEE YOU ON THURSDAY! GET HYPED WITH THIS VIDEO:

6 Likes

Here we go Steelers, HERE WE GO!

1 Like

Pfft

I know where I can get a mini console with 600 games!!!

5 Likes

Wrong. #KeepPounding !!!

1 Like

Yay!

Yay! Go whichever teams are playing!

My Instant Pot from the Twitch stream came today. Wanna take bets on how long it will be before I work up the courage to use it?

2 Likes

Go Team!

Actually, if a Steeler (Steel worker, a person who works in the process of making steel)
confronts a Panther (An average of 150 lb mean cat)

I’m thinking the Panther may win…

1 Like

Start with something easy like boiled eggs.

2 Likes

I have to go to a stupid high school orchestra concert. Boo. And two of my best fantasy players are Panthers.

Now I’m sad.

1 Like

Forums are great on mobile now.

6 Likes

I guess I could sit in the back row…

2 Likes

I enjoy ‘woot ball’ … looks like you skipped a couple, will this be a regular thing going forward or kind of intermittent??

After getting suckered into impulse-buying some deals from the last Twitch stream, my spouse and I have come to an agreement that I will be sitting-out these crazy fun promotions for a while. Please respect my choices and don’t rub your sweet, sweet deals all up in my face.

3 Likes

Just start buying things for your spouse! There’s no way this strategy can fail

6 Likes

The Instant Pot IS mostly for her.
“Surprise, sweetie! Now you can make me some food!”

3 Likes

Maybe they’ll have a Dyson or a clothes iron deal!

2 Likes

Unless they are stealers then they could be poachers in that case I’m thinking it’ll be close. I live here it’s possible they did misspell it

1 Like

Go Vikings!!!

(Go Batman???)