Top 20 Shirts are $10 : November 27, 2022

Top20_Blog_600x200

November 27, 2022

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE.

2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. The discount is already applied to the price.

4. Get shopping! Grab one of our most popular designs.

5. If none of those get your motor going and you’re not interested in the discount, you can check out any of our other designs here.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid on select shirts from this event only.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Offer valid from November 27, 2022 at 12:00am CT until November 27, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

$10 EACH

discount isn’t working, promo states that top 20 design are 10 a piece, still show $19 a piece

1 Like

As noted under in the “fine print”, the discount is applied on the checkout page.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

2 Likes

You have to get almost to the end before the discount applies. It does work.

2 Likes

I can’t find photos showing the cut or fabric of Woot shirts. Woot has illustrations to show the designs. Some customers post close-up photos to show issues with the printing. Neither of those help me figure out what the shirts look like.

Are there decent photos of the actual shirts? Thanks.

There’s sizing guides under the features section on all the shirts.

Both fitted and classic are nice soft t-shirts.

And how about a video?

The sizing guide is close.
The quality of material is not consistent. Occasionally it is more stretchy, thinner, and in a smaller fit.
I don’t care for the stretchy fit.

I too thought it wasn’t working, but if you choose your payment method, and get all the way to just before the final button, it does work.