Woot's Holiday Survival Guide 2022

SurvivalGuide_Blog_600x200

So, let’s talk HOLIDAY DEALS AND SHENANIGANS. Prior to November 20th, be on the lookout for our weekly holiday events, including Amazon Devices.

And as always, make sure you’re signed up for our Daily Digest and Newsletter emails. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter. AND download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Sunday, November 20

BF_Blog_100x100

BLACK FRIDAY WEEK DEALS — Deals all week long in our Black Friday Clearance event, featuring super-low prices on super-limited quantity items.

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #1 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Sunday, November 20th, 2022. Make us lose money on Monday!

Prime_Blog_100x100

BUY MORE, SAVE MORE— Prime exclusive! The more shirts you buy, the more you save. Running until November 24th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Monday, November 21

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

WOOTBUSTERS — They’re limited-quantity deals and once they’re sold out, they’re gone! They’ll appear each day on the Wootbusters page at different times, so check our newsletters to find out!

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

WOOT!'S BIG GIVEAWAY — It’s a special edition of our weekly forum giveaway! Enter for a chance to win, must enter by November 28th, 2022.

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

WHITE ELEPHANT GIFTS — Agonizing over what to buy for your next white elephant gift? We’ve got you covered. Your friends may never talk to you again though.

Tuesday, November 22

WTF_Blog_100x100

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 12 p.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. Make us lose more money on Wednesday!

Wednesday, November 23

Dice

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Get 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC! Starts at 9am CT.

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

SANTA’S TOYS — We got all the toys the kiddos want for Christmas. Runs until December 20, 2022. Starts at 12 p.m. CT.

Thursday, November 24

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #3 — In between turkey bites, vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Thursday, November 24, 2022. Make us lose more money on Black Friday!

Friday, November 25

TTsHappyHour

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Friday, November 25th from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

Shirts

45% OFF SHIRTS — Want a shirt? Well now’s the time to get 'em! 45% off all shirt apparel on November 25, 2022 ONLY!! Act fast.

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Keep an eye on Wootbusters… you may find a crap-tastic surprise waiting for you!

Saturday, November 26

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100

10% OFF THE WOOT APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off the Woot App until November 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Shirts

SPEND $25 ON WOOT, GET A FREE SHIRT — Purchase $25 of items from Woot, get a coupon for a free shirt! Lasts only until November 27, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Get a chance to win a BOC through Digital Crap! These can only be accessed through the Woot! app, so get your cellphones ready.

Sunday, November 27

Shirts

TOP 20 SHIRTS ARE $10 — Our top 20 shirts are $10! On November 27, 2022 ONLY!! Act fast.

CM_Blog_100x100

CYBER MONDAY WEEK DEALS — A new batch of offers in our Cyber Monday event, all week long.

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - SURPRISE! Get ANOTHER chance to win a BOC through Digital Crap! We told you to get your handy-dandy phones ready.

Monday, November 28

Prime_Blog_100x100

BOGO — Prime members can buy a shirt and get one free! Running until November 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

WootOff_Blog_100x100

WOOT OFF + LEFTOVERS — Our Cyber Monday Woot-Off will have 15 hours of deals, discounts, and damage to your wallets. Starts at 7 a.m. CT. Leftovers starts at 10 p.m. CT!

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Hundreds of Bags o’ Crap during the Woot-Off! Try to get em’ while you can.

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

WOOT!'S MEGA GIVEAWAY — SO big, it needs two weeks! Enter for a chance to win a MEGA prize, must enter by December 12th, 2022.

Wednesday, November 30

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

OMG — The return of your favorite mystery deals, OMG! Running for TWO DAYS ONLY. We won’t tell you when we’re releasing items, so you better check back in frequently!

Wootbusters

LEFTOVERS — Couldn’t participate in the Black Friday or Cyber Monday fun? We’ve saved some deals for you. Launches at 12 p.m. CT!

Thursday, December 1

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

STOCKING STUFFERS — Find the perfect gift to stuff your stockings! Runs until December 15, 2022. Will go live at 12 p.m. CT.

AND REMEMBER…

Wootbusters

THE FUN DOESN’T STOP JUST YET - Stay tuned after Cyber Monday week for additional holiday events, an end of the year Woot-Off and more!

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100

CHECK THE APP - Because you now have a reason to use it: App-only deals every single day, plus literally hundreds of Bags of Crap on Thanksgiving Weekend! Only on the Woot! app.

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2022 and 12/25/2022 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2023 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

:w_happy1: OK BYE FOR NOW :w_happy1:

46 Likes

STUFF!!!

11 Likes

First! Woot!

Edit: I would like to clarify that for 5 seconds my screen showed me ahead of the frog

8 Likes

Leave Me Alone Please GIF by Amanda Cee Media

11 Likes

Can’t wait!
excited cat GIF by TikTok

17 Likes

Santa Claus Yes GIF by benniesolo

9 Likes

Hungry Stand Up GIF by Leroy Patterson

8 Likes

Thanks Woot, love you.

3 Likes

Time to prepare, I like it. Perhaps I’ll finally score a prize and or :w_boc: I mean, at this point I’ll take almost anything

history channel boat GIF by Swamp People

6 Likes

Happy The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

You know… I don’t care how many BravoOscarCharlies you’re handing out… chances are hell will freeze over, pigs will fly, and the Lord will return before I get my hands on one.

See ya at TTHH! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

Extra challenge for me, driving to different time zones that TG week. I’ll have to stop every hour to get a $1 item.

3 Likes

billy mayes GIF

8 Likes

Make It Stop Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

5 Likes

Pre-Woot Event

Budget Saving Money GIF

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

During Woot Events
Jenna Boyd Shopping GIF by NETFLIX

Post Woot Events

What Have I Done Amy GIF by TLC Europe

9 Likes

I always get super excited for wootbusters… Then it’s like bed sheets for 20% off. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am here for all of this! Let’s see if I get a BOC for Christmas or New Year!

3 Likes

YAY! This will be a fun week!!

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

3 Likes