Prime Exclusive! 10% off on the Woot! app on 11/26

10__Blog_600x200

On November 26, 2022, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from November 26, 2022 at 12:00am CT until November 26, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
12 Likes

When I use the app, at check out it shoots me over to the Mothership to process the payment with Amazon Pay. No discount shows…

8 Likes

After you get through Amazon Pay (it doesn’t charge you then, it’s just logging you in) it should take you to Woot’s final checkout page. That’s when the discount should show up.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

14 Likes

that’s so weird.

5 Likes

You have no idea.

10 Likes

Does Amazon have volunteer drivers and warehouse workers?

5 Likes

Same

4 Likes

It might be something in your app settings.

Under settings, apps, woot app there’s an option that looks like the below. Maybe turn that on or off and see what happens.

3 Likes

I have an older version of Woot app on Amazon Tablet, this is not a setting in this version.

Payment takes me to browser to use Amazon Pay and then Place Order in browser, NO discount. Is there a discount code we can use as a workaround?

5 Likes

Thunder Thighs! HELP. Discount is not working in app. Got a promo code we can use?

2 Likes

Woot!! Woot!!

2 Likes

Sure. They offer money, we volunteer to trade our hard work for that money. Volunteer

2 Likes

Yes I will

I called the Wooters and got disconnected after being on hold for 15 minutes. Loaded the app on my phone, now the dicsount comes up and I stay in the app thru Checkout. Still not working on my Fire Tablet with the older app.

BTW today only get 70% off a shirt with promo code WootBuster. I ordered long sleeved and it only cost $7 instead of $20, plus 10% off. Limited to 500 fast woosters.

6 Likes

I found this promotion to be a bit deceptive. Its not 10% off. Its 10% off on purchases upto $200. The max you can get is $20 off. I just purchased a $850 item expecting $85 off. The limit should have been made clear and prominent up front without me having to go back and read the details.

Very disappointed in Woot this time around.

2 Likes

I think the 10% discounts are always capped at $20 and the max is written in boldface at the top of this thread. $20 is still a pretty nice discount in my opinion.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

5 Likes

Yes… i agree, $20 is better than nothing. My point is that the promotion said 10% off as a flat statement. That was deceptive. It should have said something like 10% off save upto $20 or 10% off on purchases upto $200.

There are certainly bigger problems in life than this but i found it disappointing.

3 Likes

I agree with you. And I personally blame @davejlives.

4 Likes

Shipping fees still not waved. 10% discount not being applied even though I’m prime member.

Lol wasted good 30 mins to get this sorted out but I give up lol.

1 Like

Is there a place in the checkout asking you to verify your payment method or address? Click to verify, it’ll refresh, and the discount should show up.

3 Likes