Top 20 Shirts for $10 : November 6 - November 7, 2021

Top20for10_Blog_600x200

November 6 - November 7, 2021

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our most popular designs: FIND THEM HERE

2. Add your new wardrobe, gifts for friends and loved ones, and stocking stuffers to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our most popular designs.

4. If none of those get your motor going, or you’re not interested in the discount, you can check out any of our other designs here.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 30 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer valid on select shirts from this event only.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Offer valid from November 6, 2021 at 12:00am CT until November 7, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

I’m at checkout but not seeing the discount

Those aren’t eligible shirts. The only shirts that are $10 are the top 20.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Darn, I really want to get #21 (for a good price). Maybe next sale.

2 Likes

The discount’s not showing up, and the shirt I chose is #3 in the top 20

It won’t show up in your cart. It’ll show up in the checkout after you verify your address.

2 Likes

Just tested it with the same shirt. You have to click the Amazon Pay and get to the next screen (actual checkout screen), and then the discount will show before you hit “Place Your Order.”

3 Likes

Ok so Android app it’s confusing . Click the promo and taken to non qualifying shirts…

1 Like

I don’t like any of them. Wish it was top 20 all time…

1 Like

Very confusing