Ultra Thin Wireless LED Puck Lights w/ Remote Control

Ultra Thin Wireless LED Puck Lights w/ Remote Control

Does any one know How long will the lights stay on.I Bought some like this and it was only 30 seconds at a time .It would be nice if these would stay light up.

Hi there. These aren’t motion controlled. These are remote control lights so they are turned on and off through the remote. They will stay on as long as you leave them on.

4 Likes

Hard to tell from available info HOW to swap batteries if still stuck-to-wall (etc). Set it up once, works, fine. Batteries run out, what next? I assume “we” have a link to MFG, perhaps?

If I had to guess, it’s a twist and remove, like a smoke alarm.

4 Likes

Hmm “up to 120 max lumens” is similar to a 20 watt traditional light bulb…

2 Likes

11 Batteries total. So 3 in each light and 2 in the remote. That in my opinion is… A lot

3 Likes

If I purchase two or three of these, will one remote work for the whole set. Thanks!

3 Likes

Is there an option to control one puck at a time. Or, does the remote control all three pucks for every press of the buttons?

1 Like

Hi there! According to the Walmart listing, the remote can control individual lights. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bright-Basics-3-Pack-Ultra-Thin-Wireless-LED-Puck-Lights-with-Remote-LED-Under-Cabinet-Lighting-Under-Kitchen-Counter-Lights/485453852

4 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome! Much grattitude for your research time.

1 Like

You have to recharge the wall.

They have a wall charger, but it’s sold out.

1 Like

Yup. Twist and remove the puck from the wall mount and the batteries are easily replaceable.

1 Like

I’m not having any luck getting the remote to work. The batteries are fresh. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hi there. We checked in with our vendor. There’s no trick to getting it to work. He said to make sure the batteries are installed correctly (not reversed).

If no luck, you can reach out to them to see about a replacement or reach out to Woot CS if you want to return the entire unit.

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty

1 Like

The batteries this company uses are junk. I’ve already replaced all the batteries. This is the same problem with their motion sensor strips. Check the battery weight against an Amazon basics AA.

There’s a tab to pull out from each one on the back - a plastic pull thing. I had the same issue.

1 Like

I purchased these to supplement the existing lighting in one corner of my bathroom. In the month or so after I put them up, I used them 4 times. On the fifth trial, none of these would light, either by using the remote or pressing the face of each light. Changing all the batteries made no difference. (Yes, all the batteries are installed correctly.)

This product is junk – do not buy it.