Unstill Life

I like it! Simple and clever.

I think this another “would be better as a print than a T-shirt”. Who puts still lifes on shirts?

Besides, it’s on white, which means I would never ever wear it.

I was thinking the same thing. The risk/reward pendulum just took a big swing towards the risky side.

Finally, I no longer have to hide the fact that I wear “FRUIT OF THE LOOM”.

It will be out there for everyone to see in it’s majestic full frontal view glory.

Maybe there should be an MPAA rating at the bottom of the shirt though.

Big congratulations, Andy!

whatever happened to “no text”?

That doesn’t apply to dailies.

If this is a “fruit of the loom” where did you hide the grapes?

I figure they were disgruntled with grapes’ multiple personality syndrome and ate him.

someones got to be a hater, today, its me.

not a fan of this shirt in the least, seems far too plain and lackers the usual woot style, as a community we can do better

Mediocre pun, horrible art. Even Todd Goldman would be ashamed.

Well, actually Todd Goldman would steal the idea and make the drawing even worse. If he hasn’t already.

Anyway… Pass.

I find it ironic that this shirt isn’t printed on asphalt. 1, because it’s been used so frequently lately, and 2, because the fruit are obviously doing things such as rollerskating and such, which would normally be done on asphalt. I mean, I don’t ride my bike on… air?

I own about 25 woot shirts and everyone thinks they are cool…with that being said, if there was a vote for worst shirt of all time. This shirt would take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

The purple grapes or the green grapes? Personally, I am a green grape fan.

N S F W

(Not Suitable For Work)

That banana is just too much of an exhibitionist.

Uh huh…
walks away in disgust

I say the purple grapes… have you seen how rude he is with his cellphone going off in that one ad?

Hey, that’s funny…

That banana looks dirty.

http://themepsp.craveonline.com/albums/userpics/13844/Hellzyeah.jpg