uNu iPhone 4/4S Battery Case

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

uNu iPhone 4/4S Battery Case
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

What are “radiio shows”?!?

Buddy of mine has one and showed it to me last week. Build quality was pretty good, I would totally have one of these if I weren’t a fandroid. That being said, the power button and volume buttons were pretty hard to reach, although I’m sure you garnered that just by looking at the pictures.

My roommate has one of these & he’s been very happy with it. The battery life extension is well worth this price.

Agree. When ever I’m out or stuck in conferences it comes is handy big time. Love mine!

My iPhone 4 rarely makes it through an entire day. I’ve been considering one of these for awhile. I hope this helps with the issue.

I have one. The only drawback is that it can’t dock with my usual peripherals, but most phone cases cause that problem anyway. The extended battery life is by far worth it.

I got one last week and it’s awesome!!! I go all day long and my battery still says 100% and I use my phone a ton. Prior to this case I would be at 5-10% battery life by night time every day!!

blah enough iphone carp

The phone says 4:06 – it must be a hint!!!

Or not.

Wish they would get some Android items.

whats the difference between this and the uNu DX+ iPhone 4/4S Battery Case from Woot i ordered yesterday for $10 more

I’ve been using this for a month. I’ve totally been against anything that adds bulk to my iPhone. This makes the phone thicker and taller. TOTALLY worth it. I haven’t worried about having to charge my phone once since I got it.

I’d buy one if I had an Iphone just because of the 30 pin to micro usb in the battery “Made to sync and charge”

The one you (and I) bought yesterday is 2400MAH. This one is 1700MAH. Translates into about 2-3 more hours of use. Find my post here for more details: http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5166000

Did anyone receive theirs yet. Got an email with tracking number saying it was coming regular mail but my post office said it was never shipped. Anyone else having problems?

It can take up to 5 business days for processing and shipping although it’s usually faster. It’s possible it hasn’t gotten scanned into their system and what you’re seeing is the electronic shipping info.

If you don’t see any movement in the next day or two, email service@woot.com so they can hunt it up.