Vella Dry Monterey Jack Cheese, 2lb

Vella Cheese Company Dry Monterey Jack Cheese, 2lb Wedge
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
Sale Price: $36.99 (Includes Shipping)
List Price: $47.00 (Includes Shipping)
Discount: 21% off List Price

Does this Cheese come with some wine?

2004 article about the Vella Dry Monterey Jack including the brown color outside:
https://www.sfgate.com/food/cheesecourse/article/Vella-Dry-Jack-s-dark-brown-coat-makes-an-instant-2665764.php

Hey there whatsamattau! LTNS!

If you weren’t aware, the Woot! forums are undergoing a major renovation, so if you have anything you want to save, best get to it.

Read about it here.

Thanks, good to see a familiar face. Work overwhelming now, needed a break. Miss y’all.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the private messages at minimum are going to be left behind.
Now that I think about it, the forums changing must mean the Apocalypse is coming. Gads, and I have nothing to wear for it,…

Glad to see Vella survived the Sonoma fire last year. It’s a great place to visit when in that area of N. Cal. Great cheese tasting and a small selection of other goodies at their facility, near downtown Sonoma. They make fabulous dry Jack cheese. With the free shipping this is a bargain for those of us on the East coast.

Great cheese,however,2 LBs was too much to use B4 it got moldy. YMMV

I’ve never had 2 lb’s of cheese get moldy in 1 week or less? Maybe you’re not eating enough…