Vupoint Digital Film & Slide Converter with 2.4" LCD Display

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vupoint Digital Film & Slide Converter with 2.4" LCD Display
$47.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Vupoint FC-C520-VP-RB Digital Film & Slide Converter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

noooo monkey!!!

My mom would look great in this

another one?

woow just what i was looking for

Vupoint Digital Film & Slide Converter

oooooooh weeee, what up with that???

I keep missing the cheaper version of this, but one day I will get that one. I don’t quite see the point of the LCD screen, it’s hooked up to a computer anyways right?

This is why I have a Pentax K20D and an auto-bellows system to convert slides and negatives to digital. Of course, my kit costs about $800 more than this does, but a big difference in quality.

I’ve got hundreds of slides. This might be just what the doctor ordered. Wonder what past buyers had to say?

Cheapest at epinionsis $79.

Junk. It’s just a cheap digital camera that takes a crappy picture of your slide. Color is terrible and it looks like arse. I’ve tried two of these, not the same model… spend your money on a good Canon scanner that can do slides and film, you’ll be much happier.

Charles.

Seriously? Where was this yesterday when I had all that film to scan… >.>

gotta wait for 50 of these to sell…if 50 people want this thing, I will be surprised (and I hope I’m not friends with any of them).

Wow, there are great for converting digital film and slides …

anyone who actually owns slides hasn’t heard of woot

How time-intensive is it to do that way? I’ve got the high-end digital camera, and tons of old slides from my film days, but not a lot of spare time.

LOL

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4844/awjeeznotthisagainthumbnx2.jpg

Hey, I resemble that remark.