Wash-up Kitchen Sink Play Set

Wash-up Kitchen Sink Play Set

1 Like

Good bird bath for indoor feathery friends. Reviews on this look rough though.

https://www.amazon.com/SPLASHFUN-Wash-up-Changing-Accessories-Exclusive/dp/B08HFTTQZT#customerReviews

Sort by new and it’s lopsidedly negative.

Practically all the little playsinks with running water, use the same or similar water pump /sink mechanism. I think it’s possible and advisable to always order a 2nd pump no matter which kind you get, because they are definitely not pond/water fountain quality!

1 Like

Don’t you have any toys for the boys? “Timmy’s first welder” or something?

1 Like

Sorry. All we have for the boys is lotion.

There’s a girl axe though. Maybe she can share?

4 Likes

Believe it or not, surprisingly useful! :snicker:

3 Likes

Nobody needs a flaky child like @williamdavi.

We love him, but he sheds.

2 Likes

ALL kids should learn how to wash dishes!

That said, kids I’ve worked with aren’t so much into washing dishes… All of them (boys and girls alike) are more into the running water and wanting to make and play with soapy bubblebath water (without the actual bath).

5 Likes

Hand washing dishes is the new “threat to the planet” it wastes water and you should never had wash dishes. Load dishwasher and run daily. Modern dishwashers use less water than hand washing for 2 minutes. We need to save water for more important things, like watering the lawn!

2 Likes

Oh yes! Fun!

b357fba9-3d40-4a7d-a8ff-42c95657f8e9

3 Likes

Fun fun!

c676badc-b8c2-491c-8b67-b062bc0cbfc9

2 Likes

She doesn’t look like she’s actually having fun :joy:

Also, no kid actually plays like this in real life- at least not for more than 1 minute max. It’s all about splashing and turning the water on and off and sticking random things under the running water.

*I find it fascinating that kids think because it’s a toy, that they can (perhaps are even obligated to) test “what happens if I get _____ wet?” Which they wouldn’t necessarily do at the bathroom sink. :joy: Supervision is needed but it is a great tool for distraction.

4 Likes

Oh yeah show your dish washer privilege.

3 Likes

Kitchen sets and washing kitchen floors were two of my favorite things as a child.

3 Likes

My kids love this as a bathtub toy!

1 Like