Wellington Vineyards Dessert Wine Trio

In for 1 before it is all over. Thanks Peter. When will we see more Victory?

I agree!! I have to make myself not finish the whole bottle! “just a little bit more”… is what I keep saying …until the bottle is gone :tongue:

Ok… I read further… makes sense now…

Now, I have to figure out how many to get…

Let me know when you’re coming.

That would be WineDavid’s call.

BTW, we’re having a big library tasting & large format sale on Saturday Feb. 13. We’ll be offering magnums and double magnums (3 liters) of several vintages of Victory along with other large bottles of some of our finest vintages at huge discounts.

Is it at the winery only or will a list be sent out to members as to what is for sale?

PM for you

I’m a little late chiming in, but for me the white port is my favorite, more than any red port I’ve had.

It is primarily a wine club event. I’ll speak with Toby about putting together a list. We’re going to select the bottles Friday, so it might be a couple of days before we could send out a list.

I visited the winery mid-summer last year. It was sort of slow there, and Peter spent 30-40 minutes chatting with us and pouring small tastes of different wines. It was so awesome, and Toby is pretty cool too.

Something funny: When we came in the small tasting room, just Toby was there with two people he had just greeted. He decided he would play some Stones while we all visited, then went to get Peter at my small group’s request. For the next half hour, there was a funny give-and-take between the two. Peter would decide the music was too loud, so he would turn it down. A few minutes late, Toby would stroll over and turn the music back up, without even interrupting his conversation with his guests. They each did this 2-3 times, both in an unconscious manner, probably not even knowing the other was changing the volume each time. It was pretty funny. Anyway, enjoy your visit!

Sounds like fun. Wish we could be there.

Good observation; you obviously had not visited an excessive number of tasting rooms prior to stopping by ours.

Toby is a professional musician, and I’m a big music lover too, but I’m handicapped by significant hearing loss and tinnitus. I turn down the music solely so I can hear people talking; otherwise I’d be the same kind of conversationalist as Mr. Magoo.

+1

Definitely would love that list of discounted large formats. Still kicking ourselves for the moving disaster wrt the '06 Victory we picked up as an engagement present to ourselves.

Thanks. I appreciate taking the time to answer

Shipping sure is taking forever.

Not really. Wine orders are a bit different in that the wine comes directly from the winery. Either they ship or Wine Country Connect assists them. Once the sale is complete, the orders have to be assembled.

It’s only the 5th business day after the sale. It’s good.

Still no wine. FedEx keeps moving the date, I stayed home yesterday because it requires a signature. No wine. Now says Friday. 11 business days, no wine. I’m whining.

Where’s it being delivered? I got mine Tuesday, I’m in NYC.

Hi there. The tracking showed that the wine was on hold. Did you request the hold.

Wine shipments work differently than orders from other sites. You’re getting the wine directly from the winery. Once the sale is complete, they start the packaging and prepping for shipment. This can take a couple days. There can also be delays if the weather in your area isn’t suitable for wine delivery. There’s more information in our FAQ. http://wine.woot.com/faq?fref=t_wiw_faq

All that said, looks like your wine is out for delivery today. Enjoy!