What is the WORST movie you've seen in the past year?

What is the WORST movie you've seen in the past year?

7 Likes

If you mean 365 days, I saw a couple of seconds last week from Cats…

9 Likes

I couldn’t finish Unfrosted

14 Likes

Most of them.

11 Likes

Channel 5 Life GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

7 Likes

Unfrosted.

11 Likes

“The Emoji Movie”. Unless you mean movies released this year, in which case it’s “Sound of Freedom.”

10 Likes

Easily, Barbie. If it weren’t for my grandkids, I would’ve been out of there before the opening credits!

16 Likes

How can I pick just one? :thinking:

12 Likes

Bio-Dome… it’s really bad… how bad?
stay beautiful i love you GIF

10 Likes

Past years have benn so bad for movies that I don’t know if I have watch a movie in 2024. Wife keeps talking about watching something, but we end up streaming a house remodeling show or Animal Control Sitcom.

Hot Shots Part Deuce and Robin Hood Men In Tights were put on for background while lifting. That’s the extent of movies. They are classics.

So 2024 has not had a WORST yet because of avoidance.

Problem Ignore GIF by CBS

14 Likes

13 Likes

My childhood home videos… just kidding. We didn’t have any home videos growing yp

6 Likes

12 Likes

It’s not a movie, but how many times can I nominate the new Star Wars “Acolyte” as one of the most terrible things that I’ve ever seen?

11 Likes

Remember Season 2 GIF by Manifest
I might have watched something on a plane, but I have no idea.

No Clue What GIF by STARZ

11 Likes

I should preface this by saying I’ve been hosting a weekly Bad Movie Night in my house for years. I’ve seen some stinkers. Madame Web was wretched. There’s exactly one moment in the movie where I could believe everyone involved was like “yes, nailed it” with the take. The rest? I honestly don’t know how it ever got to the screen.

15 Likes

Hollywood film projects are like the Titanic: Believe too big to fail and full steam ahead. The problem is Hollywood doesn’t deal with the consequences of their waste of life like the ship makers.

Sinking Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

10 Likes

Napoleon… very strange movie.

4 Likes

Any movie without a penguin.

7 Likes