whatcha eatin'?

Ahhh, now I understand! I’ve never done nog “from scratch” - but it sounds delish!!

2 Likes

I’m glad you found time to make it. Sadly my invitation got lost in the mail😔.

That looks incredible!!!

3 Likes

Oogie took me out for lunch at Chameleon Café.

4 Likes

Great prices too!!!
Looks good.
What a sweet wife😁!

1 Like

Yes.
And she usually pays when we go out to eat. But this time it was her suggestion. Got her away from the bakery for a while and to a place she’s wanted to go for a long time. But they are only open M-F until 4:30…the times I’m at work. And she really doesn’t like driving to downtown Akron on her own.

1 Like

Parsnips are all but impossible to find here. I used to be able to grow my own. I think the ‘ass o siation’ would have a fit here.
Maybe I could tell them they are bianual flowers. Hmmmm

1 Like

Last nights dinner, Caprese Salad:

(Also added salad shrimp, pomegranate seeds and fresh lemon juice, not pictured with the ingredients)

4 Likes

That looks lovely!

2 Likes

Leftover rotisserie chicken with butternut squash sauce; roasted carrots and parsnips over mashed purple potatoes and a piece of garlic bread.

2 Likes

Lovely antipasto salad.
Aged parm, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, cukes, tomatoes, salami, prosciutto,olives,onions, romaine and arugala!
So good!

6 Likes

3 Likes

MBS has made Apple Galette. Mine looks like the poor girl’s version but it smells so damn good!

5 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Roasted chicken , stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.
This was heavenly! The chicken was perfect.

6 Likes

Bday dinner for sis:

Homemade Fire Roasted Tomato Bisque and Cheddar/Gruyere/Swiss Grilled Cheese:

Homemade French Silk Chocolate Pie for dessert:

Simple: lavash flat bread w/ stone-ground mustard, sliced ham and grated cheddar, nuked, sliced w/ a pizza-cutter. Chickpea salad somewhere on the table…

2 Likes