What's the last thing you lost?

Does anyone else remember the Twilight Zone episode where each second is like a movie set being built. Sometimes an item would be missed by the builders and wouldn’t be restored until some time later. So that’s why you look for something & it’s not there. Then it is. They finally remembered to put it back in your “scene”. I always blame them when I can’t find something.

6 Likes

My mind

6 Likes

Meet The Browns Smh GIF by TV One

9 Likes

GIF by Veep HBO

8 Likes

lol… I do remember that one and @Flourlover said the exact same thing! Great minds think alike :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

REMOTES! Every night I place the two remotes that work the TV and Satellite in a tray next to the recliner and magically when I get home from work they are gone… What soulless monster breaks into a home to move “stuff” around? The only other thing I’ve lost is my Youth and hair. Tragically, I do know where those two went.

6 Likes

I lost my prescription sunglasses and it’s driving me nuts. Has anyone seen them? Not me, because I lost my prescription sunglasses.

7 Likes

My marbles

6 Likes

9 Likes

Every car I’ve owned that came with 2 keys. I always get a 3rd key made. Bought from eBay. The ones with the chip in the key & now the fobs too. Any good locksmith can cut the key. Can always find directions to program yourself. A lot of cars you need at least 2 keys to program a new key in without having to go to the dealer & pay $150+

And yes I’ve lost keys in the past so well worth it.

7 Likes

Myself!

So I’ve gone to find myself. If you happen to find me before I return keep me here please.

8 Likes

Getting back on subject I lost a pair of prescription glasses from 2019 which I loved the frames (have new ones since). Just found them last week while decluttering & the prescription is old now. Older eyes.

Always loosing small tools like screwdrivers too.

6 Likes

Prescription Sunglasses

8 Likes

The tablet I was reading this on. Except I found it again, so maybe that doesn’t count.

“… must’ve been quite an evening.”

10 Likes

My mind (seriously, I have dementia).

7 Likes

There is so much stuff I can’t find anywhere that I can’t even remember what it is! Growing old ain’t for sissies!
I can remember events that occurred 70 years ago but I frequently forget stuff a few minutes ago. I realize that I have to act on my thoughts immediately or I will forget them.

6 Likes

My travel pillow - I can’t find that thing anywhere and I can’t stomach the idea of paying for a new one

6 Likes

Nearly lost my mind looking for my glasses this morning.

7 Likes

My faith in the justice system.

7 Likes

My mind

6 Likes