What's the last thing you lost?

My phone!

Dog Wow GIF by JustViral.Net

8 Likes

My money and my mind.

5 Likes

My Rosary

5 Likes

My sense of humor. Red flag that I need to regroup, relax, recharge.

5 Likes

Apple AirTags on everything!

7 Likes

Sunglasses

5 Likes

7 Likes

Star Trek Spock GIF

The friggin’ manual!

8 Likes

Yep

4 Likes

My Kindle. I’m really sad about it, too.

6 Likes

Marbles

5 Likes

My veggie peeler. Looked all over. Dish drainer, dishwasher, utensil drawer (where it should have been), knife drawer. And a few more drawers. I finally had to use a backup peeler that I wasn’t used to.

Then a week or so later, found it in the utensil drawer, way in back. And all is right with the world again.

6 Likes

Phone and sleep.

5 Likes

I’m pretty organized and can’t remember the last time I lost something, but my girlfriend likes to reorganize, rearrange, relocate or just plain put stuff somewhere else after i thought that i knew where I wanted to keep it. Items such as my keys are hung on a hook next to the door as soon as i come inside and my wallet and watch are always placed on my valet stand in the bedroom as soon as i take it off or out of my pocket. Its pretty much everything else that seems to be free game. She has reorganized all of my shoes to the point that i cant find the pair i want and even decided that i was using the wrong drawers in the chest and dresser so all of my clothes were moved to new locations. And absolutely the worst of it is when i cant find a tool in my shop that she has put somewhere else. She onced reorganized all of my wrenches by shiny and dull finish instead of size like i had them.
Going Crazy GIF

9 Likes

Sanity, circa 2020

5 Likes

That’s neat - you could pack it really full to make it hard as a rock like a grocery store avocado - or take most of the contents out and leave it squishy, like the same grocery store avocado a half hour later.

7 Likes

8 Likes

One compression sock.

I do the housework and laundry.
I use the laundry bin.
I’m the only one who wears them.
I pin them together to wash them.
I line dry them indoors.
I fold them.
I put them away.

How does one disappear between the dry and fold stages?

8 Likes

IMG_1083
Government
Justice System
Medical System
News Media
Got that Bezos?

4 Likes

I lost a penguin!

Where is the pesky thing?

4 Likes