When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race.

Wanna buy it later? Click this link!

Good game, cho.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a cardinal

Congrats James! Great shirt! In for one.

. . . if it weren’t for the soda bottle. Don’t wanna deal with the Coke reference, but penguins and polar bears rock my world.

LCDs don’t work so well in the arctic.

Cute.

While I appreciate the humor, anyone who buys this shirt will have to deal with an endless number of people pointing out that penguins and polar bears live in seperate hemispheres.

Nice design but I’m surprised it won too… I’m holding out for the “all is calm” shirt. Congrats to Mr. Cho.

Looking good, in for 1.

Can anyone explain to me what this has to do with winter?

I mean, it’s a cool design, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t see the derby theme here…

great illustration and concept! but I also thought of Coke when i first saw it. Other than that it’s nice.

Probably not, because I think most people can agree that it has nothing to do with winter.

This shirt made me LOL, very cool design, I am in for two!!

are you serious? you think someone is going to look at this shirt and see a coke reference?

Congrats James! Another wonderful design!

Wow, this shirt is really racist!

Are those two penguins trying to make off with that bears TV?

This is a great shirt James, as always. My sister likes it a lot. Glad to see you win it. Congrats.

Not to mention the whole thing about penguins and polar bears are not sentient and therefore this shirt is not possible in reality. I think hemispheres is the least impracticality of this one.

In for 2. girlfriend voted for this one.

Will arrive by the 27th? I don’t get it

Don’t worry, there won’t be an endless number of geographically literate people…here in America.