Whistler 1770A Radar Detector

My gf just got a ticket this week, so guess who’s gonna get a new radar dectector? And she thinks I’m not romantic… :lol:

Please buy :lol: Great deal . too bad I only ride the bus

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 150<br>Last Order time: 01:42:53 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: hhol<br>Order Pace: 0m 13.55s<br>Woot Wage: $13278.21 an hour.

I need the dog feeder from way back. Didn’t know about Woot back then! :cry: I now have become a Wootaddict!

NEXT UP…AB-TILT!!!

[size=24:8e4b116f2b]:twisted: [/size:8e4b116f2b]

NNNNEXT !!! :shock:

come on woot…I got CC just diein to be used, give me something to use it on

Bring on the next Woot!!!

Woohoo!

why the hate? :cry:

why the hate? :cry:[/quote]that’s what I’m screamin.

why the hate? :cry:[/quote]

I tried ten million times to use my debit card (visa) then my cc, then my last cc, none worked, checked all my account and they’re fine, went and ordered some pens from overstock.com just to be sure and it went just fine, so woot jacked me just cuz they can’t program for shit

got my radar thingee yesterday!! yee-haa!! driving around town like the dukes of hazard playng NWA with me windows rolled down!!! come and get me ,coppers!!!

(means radar works great!)

why the hate? :cry:[/quote]

I tried ten million times to use my debit card (visa) then my cc, then my last cc, none worked, checked all my account and they’re fine, went and ordered some pens from overstock.com just to be sure and it went just fine, so woot jacked me just cuz they can’t program for sh*t[/quote]

Didja remember to put in your 3-digit CVV code?

these are worthless…u will still get caught

he he! First one! :lol:

:cry:

dammit, what’s this? “The page cannot be displayed” I was gonna be first!!
crud, off to bed.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

woot

.-