Whistler 1770A Radar Detector

Welcome to the Woot-off item #4 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

he he! First one! :lol:

:cry:

dammit, what’s this? “The page cannot be displayed” I was gonna be first!!
crud, off to bed.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

woot

.-

so far nothing i need…

WOOT HOO!

but not fast enough for whistler!

[size=18:0ecbb617fd]cool woot![/size:0ecbb617fd]

Whistler 1770A Radar Detector
You can’t drive 55
$49.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The prying eyes of today’s electronic surveillance equipment can make things a tad uncomfortable for someone with your unusual habits. Whistler’s 1779 Laser/Radar Detector picks up all radar signals, along with NOAA weather reports. It relays this vital information via text and spoken audio messages. Best of all, if anyone tries to use VG-2 radar to detect your radar detector, this unit will alert you promptly. A brilliant turnabout: detect the detector detectors before they detect you! Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

Features:
Model: DE-1770 (aka 1770a)
Condition: New, retail
NOAA Weather Radio: receives all seven of the NWR radio channels. No Cinemax, though.
High Visibility Text Display: provides over 60 easy-to-read messages. We call it “Chicken Soup for the Chronic Scofflaw’s Soul.”
All Band Protection: detects all radar, laser and safety radar systems including the Safety Warning System.
Selectable All Band: user can delete one or all of the laser/radar bands.
Easy-to-Understand Real Voice: this gently soothing voice will lead a chilling Hal-style takeover of your radar detector, your car, and ultimately your life.
360° Total Perimeter Protection: detects signals wherever they come from.
VG-2 Cloaking Technology: alerts you to the presence of VG-2 police surveillance.
Vehicle Battery Saver: automatically shuts off your detector if you forget.
Laser wavelength: 905 +/- 10 nanometers
Radar frequencies: 10.5 – 10.55 GHz (X-band), 24.05 – 24.25 (K Band), 33.4 – 36 GHz (Ka Superwideband) NOAA frequencies: 162

froogled” the Whistler 1770A @ $79 +s&h

Gay

wow… I thought first page was supposed to be hard

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:roll:

cheepest price I found for this was 99$, Good deals in wootland tonight biotches…

i’d buy this, but i bought that stupid ice cream maker this week already…

cop, see me not!

Now I got one I need!!!

This is perfect for everyone who has a wife who gets busted for doing 88 in a 65 zone!!! :twisted:

I wonder how she’ll take this when I give it to her for Valentine’s Day hehe

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies and coupon codes

I’m a loser who generally always drives the speed limit so no go for me… Maybe my sister could use one though… hmmm…

First first page! yeah!

OK I’ve got my large pot o’ caffeine here. I’m ready,
NNNNNEXT!!!
:smiley: :shock:

i would like to keep participating in this annual woot off, but i need to go to sleep
:\