Who Are You?

Cuteness score: three pockets full.

oddly cute

Okay, so the black one is Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon… but I’m missing the other two references.

Daenerys Targaryen stars in…

HOW TO FIND YOUR DRAGONS.

Where are my DRAGONS!

Well, if your dragons are Dumbbells, they’re over in Sports.

I love Toothless and HTTYD. It’s a cute enough cross over, but I’m beyond tired of GOT stuff. I suppose that’s the popular thing now, so if I give it a couple years the fervor will die down and something new will pop up to be overused to the point of annoying. yay

GOT dragons? … I couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

Love the overwhelmingly cuteness this shirt emits. Side note, after reading the “You know what IS real?”, I got up to turn on the dishwasher because I am indeed reading this right before bed.

Ok, my daughter (6) is totally into dragons and loves HTTYD and Toothless so even though the other two dragons won’t mean anything to her, she would LOVE this shirt just because, well, they are Dragons!

I am sooo glad this printed. I’m not ashamed to admit that I just love Toothless and made sure to get the movie for myself my kids. I also love the A Song of Ice and Fire series, so this shirt is destined to be worn by me. Now, if I can just convince my husband of my need for another woot shirt.

Okay, I see that strikethrough apparently doesn’t work at woot. Whatever, I’m leaving it. You get the idea.

The other two are just normal baby dragons. Notice how they have teeth, one is scratching it’s head and they’re both looking towards Toothless essentially asking, “Who are you?” and toothless looks hesitant to answer.

So I believe it’s supposed to be just poking fun at toothless and his name.

Tho, I’m just stating what I believe it is about, so anyone else feel free to correct me.

I’ll look a little closer the next time I eat a raspberry…there might be a dragon inside of it!

Rheagal and Viserion - two Dragons (of three, the third is black, and his name is Drogon) from the A Song of Ice and Fire series of books - the TV series Game of Thrones is based on it.

One of these things is not like the others…

Congrats Wirdou!!

I agree, but it could be worse…it could be Twilight.

Am I the only one who can’t help but think of Dragonite when I look at the middle one? Sure, the horns don’t match, but there’s a definite resemblance, even if it wasn’t intentional.

I’m questioning the legitimacy of some of the claims in the writeup.

Congrats my friend, I knew this was going to be one of the top three!