Who makes the best gummy bear?

Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears

1 Like

ALBANESE hands down! It you haven’t tried you should! Haribo will take your teeth out! Only thing good is there advertising campaign​:crazy_face:and that’s terrible! Adults at a office meeting table talking about flavors in baby talk!!.. SO FRUSTRATING! But apparently it’s working​:crazy_face::boxing_glove: look at the votes!.. FOOLS I TELL YA!

3 Likes

:+1:t3::crazy_face::dash::dash::dash::rofl: LOL GOOD ONE!

1 Like

Black Forest has some good organic gummy bears. Albanese have some flavors that just don’t go well in a gummy in my opinion: Pink Grapefruit, Watermelon, Green Apple, Mango, & Pineapple.

2 Likes

Haribo for your standard gummie, or Lifesaver Original ones
For sour ones, I like- SourPatch and Trolli

2 Likes

Albanese
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G92TIM

4 Likes

Woot math alert… 200%?

1 Like

Haribo! How is this even a question???

1 Like

Disney. Duh.

1 Like

Albanese Gummy bears

2 Likes

I agree, Albanese are the best. Plus, Albanese makes GUMMY ARMY GUYS that look just like toy army men, and are a delicious apple flavor. They are a wonderfully amusing and creative idea.

3 Likes
1 Like

Anyone who answered something other than Albanese hasn’t tried Albanese.

3 Likes

Agreed. The number of people choosing Haribo proves it. There’s just no way. Personally, I will go Black Forest any time it’s an option despite the obvious lack of variety, which is why I recognize that there are some excellent reasons to choose Albanese… mostly grapefruit and pineapple flavored reasons.

3 Likes

Alien Labs Galactic Gummies! They are the best!

1 Like

So much flavor!!

bears gummy GIF

1 Like

I just bought a big bag of these at BJs.

1 Like

EWWWWWW! I’ll eat my Jelly Beans!

1 Like

Lucky’s Market made some pretty fantastic gummy bears. They probably didn’t make them, but only rebranded some supplier’s, but they were nice and soft, very flavorful, and not sickeningly sweet. However, after they closed all but two of their stores, I have no idea where to get more…

Albanese is very yummy and a good go-to.

I haven’t tried TJ’s sour gummies, but they sell some scrumptious jelly beans (which I consider to be first cousins to gummy bears). They’re all-natural flavors and there’s a burst of juice inside. The flavor is out of this world and there are lots of flavor options in one box. All yummy fruit flavors.

1 Like

Albanese ! Natural very soft and easy to chew like they should be.

3 Likes