Who makes the best gummy bear?

Well it does say “world’s best” right there on the bag…

3 Likes

Haribo are good, we prefer Black Forest though. I guess we will have to try the Albanese, seems like we might be missing out.

2 Likes

Telling you yes ! Purchased the 5 pounder for my son who went on food strike. Still have half of bag from last Christmas and they are still fresh !
Btw kid does not want any more gummy bears…lmao

3 Likes

Glad he did not try to eat 2.5 lbs of the sugar free version. TP might have needed to be rationed. :laughing: Food strike over by afternoon.

2 Likes

Hairbo but chocolate dipped


Albanese. 12 flavors of deliciousness. Screen shot is from Walgreen’s, but they’re also available at Kroger. :drooling_face:

I love me a gummy. I will have to try Albanese. Do they make sour though? I like sour~~

Okay I finally tried the Albanese…

Why have I waited?They are so fresh and soft. Thanks guys I have a new FAVORITE! Yummy gummy! :hugs:

2 Likes