Winix C545 4 Stage Wifi Air Purifier

Crap. I have the c535, and was hoping I could use the same filters.

Crud, that sucks.

Consumables of different sizes for similarly sized products is just weird. Iā€™m so disappointed that all the C500 series products donā€™t all use the same filters.

1 Like

I think this is the filter for C545 https://www.winixamerica.com/product/filter-s-1712-0096-00/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw7sz6BRDYARIsAPHzrNKlEFd8zAMR5cQDm-7o2vunFOphe7oFHDRD3NaupNgieseDuml3NXMaAqBIEALw_wcB

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Fette-Filter-Purifier-Compatible-Pre-Filters/dp/B07GRH6YB2/

The compatible filter replacement is right here and at a great price.

This link is Wrong. The filter for this link is too big, over 14 inches. The C545 is only 13 inches.

I purchased 2 of these because at the price, whoa. However, I did purchase them with the app in mind and now Iā€™m sort of second-guessing the purchase, just sort of, though. One of the units came with Wifi not working. The light blinks but thereā€™s nothing to connect to. I havenā€™t found anything on how to reset wifi other than to just hold the button down for 3-5, which I have done. I then went looking for reviews and found that this seems to be a trending issue with these devices. The Wifi connectivity is pretty bad and range from not working to working for a while and then not. I would like to exchange vs. return because really, the cost is unbeatable and the most comparable device to this one Iā€™ve found in terms of price is meant for a smaller space and isnā€™t wifi/app-enabled anyway. If I canā€™t exchange Iā€™ll use the warranty and hope for the best or maybe just use it without the app.

Iā€™m also having the WiFi issue. I was able to connect once but it shortly disconnected and now I canā€™t set it up anymore.

Hi there. If you donā€™t figure out the Wi-Fi issue and if the manufacturer isnā€™t able to help, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Good: Definitely effective, my sinuses feel much better, manual controls work OK.

Bad: Iā€™m very creeped out by the app. After installing the app, it immediately forced a download of another 20mb of codeā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen an app do that before, so I wonder if this is nefarious code that Apple wouldnā€™t allow in the app store? Then I saw it requires an account signup: I just want to remotely operate a simple air filter machine, not give them my email to scrape - Especially when I would also have to enter my wifi password. I deleted the creepy app immediately, hope it didnā€™t leave malware behind. Iā€™ll look for bluetooth not wifi next time.

Sad: The ozone generator comes on automatically, I have to remember to shut that off each time I power it on.

Funny: There is a bright bar on top to show air quality, glows blue for good, orange for troubled, red for bad. It stayed blue all day, so I figured that it was more gimmick than feature. Then, after dinner, I passed gas, a tiny squeek. The indicator turned yellow, then red, and eventually went blue again. We tested it a few more times - 19 seconds from release to reaction. I guess the air quality sensor works, good to know.

Farts for the win!