Woot! Digital Crap

• On a high traffic woot day, how many people post their questions in the wrong forum?

0 voters

Hi! Forgive me if I’m posting this in the wrong place. I’m really good at doing that so please don’t take it personal. :crazy_face:
So I was playing the game to see what kind of reward I’d get. I got the Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cool which is a cool little pad that cools you down on hot days. Anyway, I read the reviews and they were pretty good and then I decided to look it up you know on the other site. To my surprise the same item is on sale on amazon for $1.00 and I almost paid $10.99 for my reward. :flushed: Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone who monitors this forum might want to let the powers that be know that maybe they should do a price comparison in the future. Anyway, that’s just a thought. Y’all have a great night or morning depending where y’all are. Ciao, adiós, buh-bye! :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

TT is gonna fix it. I think.

Hi there. We were talking about it over in the Digital Crap thread.

We lowered the price this morning and will be refunding the difference to everyone that purchased.

It’s fun price comping at Amazon when things have multiple ASINs (SKUs), different names, and the prices change almost hourly. We try. We screw up sometimes.

Digital Crap Thread
My post

1 Like

Please don’t take it the wrong way. That was not my intention. I was literally following the instructions you guys gave which is awesome. I love your dry humor and how y’all play with our common sense. It is exactly your honesty and quirkiness that keeps me coming back. Again, I apologize if my post offended anyone. I promise, hence my little poll. I know I suck at it. :crazy_face: Thank you for being woot! :green_heart:

1 Like

No offense taken. Party on, dude!

1 Like