Woot Locker

Woot Locker

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

3 Likes

Amazon must of caught on to the big bucks ya’ll are making on bananas. Now they’re marketing them to teens.

4 Likes

All the cool kids have plastic bananas!

7 Likes

I said I wanted an APPLE.

2 Likes

The banana just told her there’s going to be another Woot Locker.

5 Likes

I missed the last one so I’m hoping to catch the livestream this time. I won’t be buying the locker but I look forward to seeing who breaks and finally buys it.

1 Like

The last one was super boring and someone paid $180 for a $50 goodwill donation box. I’ll skip the first half.

4 Likes

In pretty sure they bought it not for the contents but to put an end to everyone’s misery.

2 Likes

You too can be this happy!

4 Likes

Don’t be surprised if this one goes on for WAY too long. Maybe tune in a couple of hours in…

2 Likes

It looks like it will cost a simoleon.

No one has time for this failure of attention-whoring.

Most of the crap you sell is crap/junk, that’s why you inflate the “original price” on crap that nobody else wanted and offer cheap shipping.

Bought a refurbished monitor = failed
Bought a refurbished PC = failed
Bought an expensive refurbished keyboard = failed
Bought Bluetooth headphones = too small for adults

I’m not saying that’s majority of my purchases here, but that’s probably majority of money I spent on fewest items of all purchases.

What’s my point? You’re a junk dealer and this half-witted “mystery box” stunt is insulting.

Yet you keep coming back…

10 Likes

not a mystery… they’re showing you exactly whats in the box. so far… its a banana for $100,000, not a bad deal if you get free shipping with Prime! Bezos, keep on taking my money, i didn’t need it anyway.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have time.

4 Likes

Yep, so do I. Bring on the attention-whoring!

3 Likes