Woot OMG Deal

If a Chromebook can go for $40, please tell me so I can get it! :wink:

Donā€™t need a reference Kindle. Cancelled my order. Oh well if not a Kindle and something better.

Itā€™s a Tesla!

5 Likes

I bought whatever it is, I would love it if itā€™s a Chromebook but itā€™s really cheap for a Chromebook

A Tesla model??

Just took our Tesla to Vegas for the first time. It is a pretty sweet ride, even in traffic!

No, just the letters cut out of poster board.

1 Like

Lol even better!!

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping for a phoneā€¦but hey an extra Kindle would be great or a chromebook!

Ok, I gave in and ordered. I already have a Kindle, but this one might be a newer version or not a Kindle. If it is older, I can give it to my spouse who travels by plane with actual paper books currently.

How about a pony?

2 Likes

Haha, read the specā€™s section:

In the box:

• We canā€™t tell you, OK? Thatā€™s why itā€™s an Outrageous MYSTERY Goody.

Made up specs:

• If youā€™ve read this far, chances are you like reading, which meansā€¦

ā€œlike readingā€¦ā€

No stars.
E-reader type hint.
Refurbished.
No % offā€¦

Tons of Kindle/Fire tablets already in the Computers section. Would woot! actually give us an OMG deal that is something already on the site AT the same price they are selling it for?

If they did, that is really crappy.

EDIT: So, the first sentence, i missed " This is an Outrageous Mystery Goody, not an OMG ." Seriously?!Woot!TF!

YES A PONY!!!

2 Likes

THEREā€™S NOTHING WRONG WITH REAL PAPER BOOKS!

3 Likes

Except that paper books are heavy and donā€™t disappear when youā€™re done reading them. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I like real books, just not for vacations.)

1 Like

This COMPLETELY REAL security footage will show you the dangers of real-world books.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking tooā€¦ :frowning:

This is true and you can download the Kindle app on any device.

Playing Ground Control to Major Tom!