Woot! Shenanigans: A Primer

Very interesting. Just scanning the forum- what a funny & cool group here–so I may be asking a question you’ve already answered. Is posting an offer on a deal for only the “Bags of Disappointment” or for any deals? Also, under what thread would one post an offer?
They take magic beans right? Come on, this time, I swear they’ll sprout.
:wave:

1 Like

hi it’s very helpful I’m sure it will be helpful to a lot of people I am reluctantly willing to donate Wayne’s Woot World WWW :grin: for your next special event.

1 Like

Even Alexa taunts me with agents of SHIELD

3 Likes

Hi! Can you please help me? I really want a bag o crap… I ordered one once but canceled… I don’t know what I was thinking!! I was unfamiliar with it all… and I did. Since then, I have struggled in the vestibule of silence. :disappointed: is there anyway you could check my account?! I cannot wait to have a big ole bag of crap arrive at my house!!

1 Like

You cancelled it?!?! Sorry but you’re gonna have to get one the old fashion way just like everyone else. They’re available most Saturdays in the Digital Crap game on the app but it sells out early.

2 Likes

what’ new?

1 Like

Could you please explain what is TT’s Happy Hour about?

1 Like

OOH GOOD CALL. We’ll add something later today!

3 Likes

this is total crap give norm users a coupon I do not use all the Social media BS

2 Likes

The way I read it was that even people who don’t use social media (such as myself) would still be able to see the coupon one it gets unlocked.

We just can’t/couldn’t help it get unlocked.

4 Likes

Waiting for Shenanigans to being! Not sure how it works but Mortimer should come to the Rescue​:ok_hand::tshirt::partying_face:

2 Likes

Woot! I’d love to Ancient Aliens.

1 Like

Today was fun and I bought 6 Tee shirts to make me laugh 6 out of 7 days. I collect my thoughts 1 day a week if I’m lucky!

3 Likes

Woot, do you know that at flea markets everything is at least half off???

2 Likes

But we’re Woot! We do retail different.

:w_tongue:

4 Likes