Woot! Shenanigans: A Primer

Mad Temper Tantrum GIF by Film Riot

12 Likes

n d a oprah GIF by Truly.

WO0000OT OFFFFFFFF!!!

13 Likes

Why oh why did you make me look up cat boob tape? At least it wasn’t in the work computer.

11 Likes

Hey, I posted that over a year ago so it’s not my fault. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I rhought your post was cute and am adding :heart: likes for you.

Why did you need to bandage her? I assume you are not an Egyptologist trying to send your cat into the afterlife gift wrapped.

9 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t actually have to bandage her, I just thought the idea of a cat needing boob tape was funny.

I’m usually the one in need of bandages because she’s insane and likes to claw and bite me which leads to me bleeding a fair bit.

10 Likes

I’m glad you’re not a hemophiliac and I learned what boob tape was from your assignment. :flushed:

11 Likes

You haven’t done a Woot Funhouse since 2019 are you ever going to do another one because it’s been quite a while

12 Likes

There were a bunch in 2021. :slight_smile:

Here’s a slight sample:

Woot Funhouse: Wednesday, 12/1/21
Woot Funhouse: Thursday, 9/16/21
Woot Funhouse: Thursday, 1/21/21

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

11 Likes

Ty

8 Likes

You’re welcome.

7 Likes

" The meaning of SHENANIGAN is a devious trick used especially for an underhand purpose." – Merriam-Webster

Works well for a Woot motto

12 Likes

“SHENANIGATOR” sounds like a crocodilian that eats you slowly from the feet up so that you live long enough to feel it all

8 Likes

Haha, crocodilian is a new word I had to think for a second. Definite visual

10 Likes

How does one find this digital crap game?

11 Likes

It’s available in the app from Friday through Sunday.

15 Likes

Hello Tg-I have to say these shirts Woot! sells are nice quality & unquestionably fun plus our Woot! Community is as awesome and diverse as you can get bar none!!!( No one hardly talks at a flea market lol):woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

If there are extras that dont sell out at the deal price of the dealometer, can we at some time buy more than 1? Thx

7 Likes

Yes but it will be at a higher price.

7 Likes

Thanks Woot! I found this information to be EXTREMELY helpful

9 Likes