Woot's Haunted House: Deals, Coupons, and BOCs!

3-6pm CT TODAY, 10/31: WOOT’S HAUNTED HOUSE

6 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
VIDEOS!
SPOOKY STORIES!
BAGS OF CRAP!

HauntedHouse_Forumbanner

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Go to THIS PAGE.

At the start time, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to offers, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every few minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 Likes

Seems interesting, would like to see what deals I find! :yum:

1 Like

You’re @wajeremy’s less evil twin!

1 Like

haha

Looks fun!
I’ll be up town getting a medical checkup…
Good Luck everyone!
Boo!

sending good thoughts from me and TT!

Finger is poised to click.

This is exciting!

1 Like
1 Like

30 MINUTES UNTIL WE GO CRAZY

Hi. Casual wooter here, so might need some pointers. When the links change, will any of them be .jpg files? (like coupon codes) Or will they all change to to go to a woot webpage url? Will they be like an image of a bit.ly links that we have to retype?

Hi, Joe Isuzu! I’ve never purchased a catshirt before.

1 Like

Coupons would be in the form of images. nothing fancy.

What? You think we got resources of a large company behind us!?

3 Likes

for those of us that do not have Prime, will it be $6 shipping per item?

Does the 31 day rule apply to these BOCs?

Most likely.

again, asking about shipping.

Thanks for the free screaming monkey! $4.99 - $5 coupon!

My dogs love them… For about 10 minutes till they are dead… lol.

Side note, we take out their voice boxes after they die and put them into other toys :).

1 Like

correct, free shipping if Prime, $6 per order if not. USE DA PRIME

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS STUFF IS SUPER DUPER CHEAP AND WE CAN’T AFFORD TO ALSO DO FREE SHIPPING

ALSO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT WHEN I SAY WE CAN’T AFFORD TO IT, I MEAN I CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE MY JOB

1 Like