WTF Pricing: Monday, 6/21/21

600x200_Blog-header

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Starts 11am CT: Made by Me Sand Art Kit

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$4.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 12pm CT: JCB 21 Piece Impact Driver Bit Set

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$11.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1pm CT: OontZ Portable Bluetooth Speaker

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$12.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$16.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot!’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot!’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

18 Likes

clint eastwood GIF

16 Likes

That’s why we’re all here! Testing our luck
nicolas cage wink GIF

9 Likes

The speaker would be cool. See everyone in the morning.

7 Likes

I once got one of those speakers, possibly from Woot.

I gave it to somebody at my company for them to use.

They left, and left the speaker behind.

I haven’t taken it back.

I’ll probably try for it during this event though.

6 Likes

Awesomeness on its way!

1 Like

Whoot! I’m guessing I’ll get a t-shirt sized xxl in my first ever BOC. I will of course be ecstatic to win anything…

This is my follow comment

Good morning. What are we doing here again? Did anyone bring breakfast?

6 Likes

Awe cmon man…bring it on!

Of course there were call outs at work today so I’m covering instead of in my office. Hopefully I don’t miss these this go round!

3 Likes

Feel your pain :confused: Sending the good vibes hope you get a chance!!

Benny Hill What GIF

4 Likes

Seems kinda greedy if you already have one you dont use… Let one of us get one and not use it too!

Possibly a different model.

1 Like

Oontz oontz oontz
I love that song!

Raving Night Club GIF

3 Likes

1 Like

Jaw Drop Wow GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Do we think this is the first item?
https://www.amazon.com/Made-Me-Create-Horizon-Group/dp/B004K9S3K6

3 Likes

@ThunderThighs The pinned link for this at the top of the forum home page isn’t working.