Wyze Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Wyze Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

2 Likes

This vacuum cleaner sucks.

Is that good? Is that bad? I’m not telling.

5 Likes

it doesn’t suck, meaning it really doesn’t do much!

2 Likes

All seriousness is this a high quality & does it work, clean really well?

3 Likes

The Wyze Cordless Vacuum has two motors to make sure it sucks up every bit of dirt, hair, crumbs, etc.! It also has 3 different cleaning speeds for different surfaces in your home! If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Woot offers returns and a 90 day warranty!

2 Likes

I have this exact vacuum that I purchased new from Walmart a few months ago. I paid I believe $120 for it new. It’s nothing amazing but I have been happy with it. It seems to pick up pet hair well. The battery life is not very good, however I am able to vacuum my entire home on the Normal suction setting. Running it on high would probably get only maybe 10 mins of run time in my experience. It charges pretty slowly so once you run out of juice that’s it for at least a couple hours. For the price, I’m sure you could do a lot worse in the cordless vacuum market.

3 Likes

With a subscription to Vacuum Plus this will suck even more. Subscribe today

2 Likes

I got the first one from wyze…then for upstairs got one from walmart…and its the s model…still good bit no wall mount or attachments…so i dont know what this is…but love them!

2 Likes

I ordered two and they showed up this afternoon…it’s been an interesting unboxing. The first vacuum must have been tossed around pretty hard as the canister is busted and is missing a filter. The second vacuum smelled like cat pee and was not cleaned at all before being resold as ‘refurbished’. It also would not activate the roller brush. I took it apart and found the contact out of place and re-set it. So only with problem solving and mixing and matching the best parts out of the boxes was I able to come up with one vacuum. I really needed two and they are sold out…hmmm.

2 Likes

Reach out to customer service they are amazing sorry about only having one don’t know how to fix that sometimes if you pay attention to mother ship they have reduced price models in the wearhouse @pepper114 is an expert at it and may be willing to explain how she does it good luck

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like

Woot is awesome with any troubles you have!

1 Like

Yeah, mine came without a charger and was dusty all over. I have reached out to woot.

1 Like

Anybody else’s brush roll not spin? The way it snaps in locks it in place on the release end. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Arrived with no power adapter, no filter, and no manual. Waiting to hear back from Woot.

1 Like

Got mine with no charger or instructions included. Emailed Woot and still waiting for response. This sux like a vacuum.

1 Like