Zvue Spirit 1GB MP3 Player with Preloaded Music

Is the quarter in the picture included? If so, this would be a sweet deal.

2 things, first I bet this was made in China and second look at the “woot heat” map or whatever it’s called to see where concentrations of rednecks may be. (I’m from Kansas and my family is pretty much rednecks, so don’t take offense to this)

YAY PEP!!! :smiley:

Glad to hear Ron Paul got a plug on here, gotta love the man.

Well, I’ll have you know sir that 38 of my uncles died in WWII, and I will not have you dishonoring that 38th uncle of mine (uncle Bill god rest his soul).

I’ve got an HTC Tytn II, a AT&T tilt (corporate issue), a Motorola S9 bluetooth stero headset and a Sansa Clip… all which use a USB charger… I’m gonna pick up a few of these just for the chargers and USB cables… maybe hand out the actual MP3 player during my upcoming international trip…lol… hopefully I don’t get shot!

Huh. Today I broke my iPod shuffle charger. Getting a new one is…not free. Or even that cheap, since i picked up the shuffle for $30. However, I just bought three of these for $25, and now when I run in my not so perfect neighborhood I don’t have to worry about getting my 80 GB with everything on it stolen.

I hate that I actually talked about needing a cheap 1 GB player. Its like woot reads my mind.

I am from Kansas…you must be from dodge city…you redneck. Geez…check out planes, trains and automobiles…steve martin…embarrassing…moose heads on wall in cafe in wichita…give me a break. Kansas Rocks…go Jayhawks.

in for 6 3 under my other account. these are great. once the batt wears out toss it. also makes good gifts. saves money on aaa batt for the sansa. so to me it a great buy. come in a metal tin 2. pics on buy.com

If this thing included a free can of spray paint to paint the d*** thing… I might be in for a few…

I was thinking about running for political office… maybe I’ll just clip one of these on my jacket instead of wearing a lapel pin!

I am in for 3. When I get back to Moscow I will be able to trade each one for a skinny Ukrainian girl, dinner, and bottle of vodka.

In soviet russia, mac works you!

lol i wil join you USA USA USA.

Hey, it’s GUARANTEED not to be stolen at the gym. And that’s before the would-be thief looks at your playlist.

OTOH, you can pick up a cheap AC adapter (or 3) on Amazon for less than the cost of shipping one of these things.

cheap usb adapter on Amazon

Thats pretty small, i could open it up, spay paint it chrome on the back and have the tackiest mp3 player evar, putting fake ipods with speakers to shame.

LLO!!

Here is an excerpt from an amazon review:

“The player also had a lot of features I wasn’t really
expecting, such as a voice recorder. I listen to my Spirit
while I’m commuting to work, and when I remember something
I need to do, I just tell my spirit and listen once I get
to the office. It’s great!”

OH and by the way

15% of amazon cust. buy
Omron HEM-650 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with APS (Advanced Positioning Sensor) instead

Can I eat these?

Click the image and view the impressive array of accessories! They include a silicon sleeve so that you can discretely listen to it in public. From a distance, someone might even mistake it for an iPod Shuffle! : )

yes.