(2,3,4-Pack) Wyze Cam v3 Indoor/Outdoor Security Camera

(2,3,4-Pack) Wyze Cam v3 Indoor/Outdoor Security Camera

2 Likes

I ordered a 3 pack and received a 4 pack. I don’t know if Woot would like to have the extra one back, or if they were being intentionally nice. If they would like it back, they should contact me. I’m going to assume it was intentional, though, because that’s what lazy’s razor dictates.

2 Likes

Looks like it was your lucky day.

6 Likes

Great deal! Wyze sells the refurb v3 for $26 in their eBay store last time I looked…

4 Likes

My order email says that it was package 2 of 1. Woot is fun.

3 Likes

Do there require signing up for a monthly service?

1 Like

Required, no. But you get more features.

3 Likes

Very nice … but no outdoor power supply. Believe they run about $20

1 Like

I ordered a 3-Pack of the Wyze Cam v3 and one of the camera is broken. How can I have the single camera replaced?

1 Like

I got the solar panel for $19 and a splitter, it keeps mine charged up. An extra long outdoor cord is available as an extra. The one i have that’s not near an outlet i charge twice a month with a battery pack.

1 Like

Contact customer service from were you bought it

1 Like

Hi there. We’re not able to replace a single part of an item as we don’t carry replacement parts. However, reach out to Woot! Customer Service for some options. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like