2-Pack Men's Heavyweight Sherpa-Lined Puffer Jacket

2-Pack Men's Heavyweight Sherpa-Lined Puffer Jacket

Define Medium & Large = what size chest or waist & arm length

1 Like

There’s a graphic with sizes and measurements. Of course, when purchasing clothes on-line, one must still take such things with a grain of salt, so +/- 33% or so…

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I bought these a week or so ago. They are warm and toasty. And look real nice. Definitely worth the price.

1 Like

was the fit true to size or would you recommend going up/down?

I would suggest going up a size if you are planning to zip this up all the time.

I bought my normal size and the arm and shoulder lengths are perfect but it’s snug when I zip it up. I prefer a looser cut when my jackets are zipped. I think if you had a bulky sweater underneath it might be too tight.

1 Like

Buying a cheap Woot winter coat is and annual event and I always get the next size up. You can always wear it a bit loose, or put a sweater underneath. But too small is…too small.

1 Like

I’ve run into issues ordering a size up (but not on Woot) with the arms being ridiculously too long – like made for a monkey. After ordering tons of garb on Woot over the years I’ve learned that sizing up is generally a good rule of thumb.

This listing screams Chinese wholesaler

So sizing up by one is probably right move.

Also “sherpa lined” isn’t a thing so dont buy it for that reason :joy: it’s 100% polyester not sherpa.

I wear size L shirts and these XL coats are so small, I can hardly zip them. Also, the zip thing is on the left side. According to YKK (the zipper maker) that side is for womens’ coats. So I think I got women’s XL.
Requesting a refund!

I bought a 2xl and it’s smaller than a women’s 2xl. Not good.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow at least 24 hours for them to respond.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Definitely get a size up. I wear a women’s 2X and bought men’s 2X and the upper arms are tight and I can’t get it zipped. If you wear a 2X i suggest you hold off until they offer a 3X. I’m going to have to send mine back.

Make sure you contact customer service. They’ll have some options for you.